Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Michael quickly finishes his ice cream like a little kid, ending up holding the cherry that was placed on top in his hand.  He quickly munches on it before openly letting everyone at the table know...*

"I gotta take a piss, see ya'll in a sec" He says before getting up and walking to the toilets.

*As he finishes, he notices Pam out a back door smoking a cigarette on her own. He walks out the back door*

"Mind if i join you" He ask politely while pulling out a cigar from a silver tin in his jacket pocket.

Pam turns and sees Michael exit the back door and walk up to her. "Sure, knock yourself out cowboy." She says with a smile, exhaling smoke through her nose, flicking the ash onto the pavement below. She eyes him up and down as he pulls a cigar out from his silver tin.

"ahaha...cowboy" He chuckles to himself as he lights his cigar, a large plume of smoke exiting the end "So whats you name little lady?" He asks, staring into her eyes with interest.

"Pam," Pam introduced herself, taking a large drag of her menthol cigarette. "What's your name?" Pam returned the introduction as she sighed out a cloud of smoke

"Michael, Michael Thatcher. Its good to meet you pam" He says exhaling smoke, the smoke running through his moustache "So whats a beautiful creature like you working in this dead end job? If you dont mind me asking" He replies.

Pam chuckles a bit at Michael's flattery. "Well, a girl's got to put money on the table," Pam sighed, taking another drag. "I'm a morning person so it works out," Pam explained. "I'm a bit of a wanderer really, just found myself here one day." Pam continued, looking out to the city. She turned back to Michael. "What's a guy with your getup doing at a diner anyway? Shouldn't you be out taming the wilderness?" Pam asked, raising an eyebrow.

• Like 1

"Well, i jut got back from Africa last week. Might have to schedule my next trip soon. Just trying to catch up with life ya know? A wanderer? You should join me on one of my trips some time" He responds to pam taking a large drag from his cigar before putting it out. 

• Like 1

Pam exhaled a cloud of smoke, "Africa? I don't think that's my place, but thanks." Pam said with a laugh. "No, I think I'm staying on the island for a while." Pam added, putting out her cigarette. "Besides, I wouldn't want to get eaten by a lion or something." Pam joked, retying her hair back into a neater bun.

• Like 1

*Kevin grabs his coffee and moves over to the counter where Luca is sitting*

"Hey man, names Kevin McNabb. I've seen you around a few of my meetups, but I've never caught your name"

*Kevin puts his hand out to shake Luca's*

• Like 1

*Luca follows through with Kevins handshake. Hes noticed this man at his meetups, hes the one with the Shelby, who drives like a madman*

"Names Luca. I'se seen you around as well, you'se got that sick Shelby. Hey, you tink I can smoke in hea? ehh fuck it"

*Luca lights a lucky strike with his war battered zippo, taking a long puff, so if the waitress comes hell at least get a good draw. Luca likes to here himself talk, but he dosent speak unless spoken too*

*Kevin swivels around on the stool, leaning against the counter looking through the diners window at the parking lot, and notices the Ford 3 window coupe*

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that yours is the old Ford out there. What year is she if you don't mind me asking"

*Kevin takes a sip of his coffee* 

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 1

*Michael walks back in through the back entrance with Pam. As he walks by Kevin at the bar, he makes a hard turn and slumps onto on of the stools*

"Whats this? We all playin musical chairs or summin?" He jokes to Kevin and he turns to order a beverage.

• Like 1

*Kevin turns to Michael*

"I'm still waiting on my breakfast, and besides, I now have a issue here. I have seen some very interesting cars on this island, and I have worked on over 80% of them. Now this man here has a interesting car that I haven't touched, and I am very curious as to why"  

• Like 1

"Its's a 32 deuce coupe, Chevy 327, Dual quad intake manifolds, open headers with a 4 speed muncie.... and the list goes on. Generally I don't let anybody touch it. But some of my friends have been known to work on her"

Luca explains with a grin on his face and taking a long drag from his lucky. He begins to spin his zippo lighter around in his hand. 

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

"Strange choice that. I don't have anything against Chevy engines, hell I dropped a Chevy 350 in my old Hilux, but I would expect someone to brand match the engine to the car for a vehicle such as that. I am also a bit surprised it only has a small block in there. Now I'm not telling you what to do with your car or anything, but personally I would have dropped the 5.4L v8 from the Ford lightning in there"

*Kevin takes a sip of his coffee before putting it back on the counter*

• Like 1

"No i dont know anything about these fancy cars ya'll is talkin about" Michael butts in "But you give me a rifle and ill fine tune that shit to kill anything you point it at with precision accuracy"

*He starts to chew another mouthful of chewing tobacco*

• Like 1

"I used to have a few guns before I moved out here, and I do like guns, but there is nothing quite like the sound of a perfectly tuned engine paired with the just right exhaust system" 

• Like 2

*Luca laugh's at Micheal's point, and Is also disgusted from all that chewing tobacco. But it doesn't bother him*

"Well professional, I'm pushing 'round 462 horsepower and more torque than anything in my club." He says to Kevin

*Luca takes another small drag before putting his cigarette out.*

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

"Man, that lightning engine pushes close to 400hp stock. If I got my hands on one, I could easily make it blow that engine away without a ton of work. I mean the Ford GT runs the same basic engine. Given enough money and time, I could probably have one running well over 750hp"

*Kevin tucks into his breakfast that a waitress placed on the table in front of him*

"Hey, I'm a cruiser not a racer. Besides, Iv'e got better things to do than run around all day making enemies by trying to race them. Iv'e already got enough." Luca says 

*Luca puts his zippo back in his pocket and pulls his comb out to slick his hair back*

Pam walked back into the kitchen, and began getting back to work, taking orders and such. She smelled cigarette smoke in the diner, so she looked over and saw Luca smoking inside the diner. It was just her and Mary in today, so Pam didn't really care, plus she didn't feel like ordering a mafioso around. Hearing the men talk about cars made Pam think about the Harley she's been saving up for, and how badly she wanted it.

"To each their own and what not. I do have one car I've been working on that you might be interested in, assuming its not to modern. Its a 1970 Olds 442 convertible with the W-30 package. By the time I'm finished restoring it, she is going to be a work of art"

*Kevin takes another bite of his food, once he swallows he turns back to Luca*

"I get not wanting to let just anyone work on your pride and joy, but if you have any other cars that need work, or know anyone who does, you could do a lot worse then my shop"

*Luca thinks about the offer, but that's not quite his car*

"Hey, thanks. I'll be sure to stop by whenever I get into a major fender bender. I do like the old's, but to be honest like you said it's not my style. Anyways, Iv'e already got 3 cars now."

*He checks his watch, 11:30 am.* 

• Like 1

Andrew walks down the street, sipping on his coffee "There she is" he says looking at his C7 Corvette Z06, he chucks his coffee in the bin, straightens his tie and unlocks his corvette. 

*He he hops in, starting the engine and listening to the supercharged V8 purr as he lets the engine warm up*

*he was feeling lucky as he was able to have a day off from his police work as he had gotten shot in the shoulder a couple of months back, though he will have to go tomorrow. He revs the engine as he chucks it into first gear and drives off*

• Like 2