Okay so i took some time to draw up a picture showing the formations that my MC will personally use. I put it here as it is roleplay. Other MC's are welcome to take ideas from this and its easy to modify if you do not have certain ranks.

A key is featured at the bottom to help with reading this.

mcformations.thumb.png.b2c6f4b3fb0a8d03a

Okay, so on the left we have a general formation that will be mostly used on
a day to day basis when traveling as a club.

So it is easier to split these formations into groups. For now i will refer to
these groups as packs.

It features the chapter P leading the pack up front with the VP
on his right just slightly behind and the SA to his left just behind.
This is the leading trio and these three members will always be up front.

The pack behind the leading pack contains all the other members of the
club from R to T. This pack ride in rank order being
higher ranks at the front and down till you get patched members at the back.

Behind the members will be the pack of Pro if they are brought along.
Prospect are always at the rear unless a different vehicle is behind or 
hangarounds.

The last group will be any type of other vehicle be is a van or truck. This is
only seen when doing a job such as a gun run or when carrying other members
via a van.

Pack Order:

Pack #1

• - International President/President
  • - Vice President
  • - Sergeant At Arms

Pack #2

• - Treasurer
  • - Road Captain
  • -Enforcer/Assistant Road Captain/Patched Members

Pack #3

• - Prospects

Pack #4

• - Support Vehicle/Transport Vehicle

Okay, so on the right we have a special formation that will be mostly used on
for special events just as a long ride or funeral.

Again, the chapter leads the pack up front with the VP
on his right just slightly behind and this time the RC to his left just behind.
In this formation, this is the leading trio and these three members will always be up front
during this formation.

The pack behind the leading pack is a small pack that contains the SA on the right behind
the VP and the A.RC on the left behind the RC. The A.RC is set just out of the formation
so he is able to pull out to go ahead and block roads, etc.

Behind this pack is is similar to the general formation with the rest of the clubs members in rank
order from R to T.

Behind the members will be the pack of Pro.

Behind the prospects will either a pack of H or a vehicle depending on the scenario just as a hearse
for a funeral or hangarounds for a ride. This is where you would also place members of other MC's
that join you on your ride.

Pack Order:

Pack #1

• - International President/President
  • - Vice President
  • - Road Captain

Pack #2

• - Sergeant At Arms
  • - Assistant Road Captain

Pack #3

• - Treasurer
  • -Enforcer/Patched Members

Pack #4

• - Prospects

Pack #5

- Hangarounds/Members Of Another MC

and/or            

• - Special Vehicle (hearse)

Key:

- President

VP - Vice President

SA - Sergeant At Arms

RC - Road Captain

A.RC - Assistant Road Captain

T - Treasurer

R - Ranger (Members)

Pro - Prospect

H - Hangaround

I am sorry for the messiness of this post but i hope you had fun reading this and, if you are an MC leader, take some ideas from this.

Thank you very much for reading.

Herzog - International President  BCR MC

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 4

Truly amazing hezrog, your role play skills, knowledge, Everything improved alot! Good job! I really love this and i'm sure it will work out for ya !

Cheers!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Truly amazing hezrog, your role play skills, knowledge, Everything improved alot! Good job! I really love this and i'm sure it will work out for ya !

Cheers!

Thank you very much for your kind words @Dan :) 

• Like 1

Hi Herzog :) Just a quick word of advice. I've been in an online MC for years, and what you've posted is for real life, but in our experience does not work for online. Online, your Road Captain will be planning the route so you'll want him leading simply because he will know the way. Also, because of lag, crashing, dis-connecting etc you'll want a full patched member at the very back, so that he can call for a halt & you won't leave anyone behind (We call this guy the Tail Gunner) :)

Edited by Jinx
  • Like 2

Thank you very much for your advice. Id like to keep everything as is but i would like to add in a tail gunner patch given to a select few members

On 06/07/2016 at 4:14 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

As I awate the arrival of my club, I have thought this out.

MC ride formations.jpg

MC ride formations 2.jpg

Like stated above by Jinx,(hey Jynx BTW :D pleasure seeing you here brother) you Road Captain leading is your best option for riding in formation, not only are they planning your routes, they should also know the best, safest, quickest, or most enjoyable route, and leading the formation is a part of their responsibilities to the club.  

I would also agree with suggesting to both of you to add a Tail Gunner to the end of your formations. That way you have protection from the back, who can notify of any issues following you as you travel. Enforcers are also good to have in a formation to aid with lane changes/merges, nagivating intersections, redirecting traffia around the formation rather than through it. 

Perhaps tomorrow (Later Today) I will post some formations my brothers and I use in our club. We have tested these formations and found them to be very effective for organized travel. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

This seems sick! I love all the detail. I would even possibly suggest that a enforcer or two is sent  up riding to the front left and/or right of the president as scouts in case there is a planned ambush. That way they can signal and protect the prez and VP in case someone places a roadside hit. I know that the most powerful people should be at the front but the scouts could be discrete.

Edited by Frank

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

This seems sick! I love all the detail. I would even possibly suggest that a enforcer or two is sent  up riding to the front left and/or right of the president as scouts in case there is a planned ambush. That way they can signal and protect the prez and VP in case someone places a roadside hit. I know that the most powerful people should be at the front but the scouts could be discrete.

The idea behind formation riding is that we ride in rank order. The sergeant at arms rides up front with the prez and vp to ensure their safety

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

The idea behind formation riding is that we ride in rank order. The sergeant at arms rides up front with the prez and vp to ensure their safety

Ya I suppose the Sergeant at arms is going to be tough and well armed.

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ya I suppose the Sergeant at arms is going to be tough and well armed.

Yes, the sub role of the SAA in my club is a bodyguard for the Prez which is why he is always found close to me. Enforcers are commanded by the SAA which is why they are there just for backup and security reasons but they still however ride in rank order. Thanks for the suggestion though :)