So, this question goes to the developers.  Will their be some space travel eventually? I would love to see some extra terrestrial exploration and scientific discoveries.  It could be like Kerbal Space Program but more expansive.  This is of course purely hypothetical, and I realize that their are still many things to add in and iron out before something like this could be even a possibility.    

@Quinn

The devs haven't been asked this question, nor have they mentioned anything about space travel, but its incredibly unlikely. They want to keep this game realistic, and if you start adding space travel and extra terrestrial life, you are getting away from what the game is meant to be, a life simulator. 

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 3

Yea, like what Donald said the devs would never add it but when the game is released moders may create a mod with that

Tbh though its not the sort of RP i am into. In a game like this, good RP is caused by a lane closure on the highway due to an RTC causing traffic jams and a lot of people calling in late to work.

• Like 1

adding space travel and aliens to identity would be like blocking a highway with an invisible wall. the funny thing is that everyone is still argueing about it after @HairyGrenade wrote that there won't even be space travel xD

On 26/06/2016 at 5:16 PM, Herzog said:

Tbh though its not the sort of RP i am into. In a game like this, good RP is caused by a lane closure on the highway due to an RTC causing traffic jams and a lot of people calling in late to work.

I Actually like that idea it would be cool seeing like 1/3 of the servers population honking at a lane closure. Hopefully 500 people cause when its gonna be released lots and lots of people are gonna play :D

Edited by LionKingGamer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

I Actually like that idea it would be cool seeing like 1/3 of the servers population honking at a lane closure. Hopefully 500 people cause when its gonna be released lots and lots of people are gonna play :D

Glad you agree with me. Back when i played ArmA II IL and played a lot of EMS i did a lot of lane closures. At some point it wont be fun for some people and theyll get annoyed at sitting in traffic but its a life simulator and this shit happens. Personally i would like to see a lot of this RP. 

Yeah i would laugh so much if like some guy just broke his car or had an accident on the main lanes and soon just a huge backlog of traffic builds up lol and then it would be chaos and rp awesomeness

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Yeah i would laugh so much if like some guy just broke his car or had an accident on the main lanes and soon just a huge backlog of traffic builds up lol and then it would be chaos and rp awesomeness

Well thats how RP is done man. Im a hardcore RPer so i literally wouldnt mind sitting in traffic for an hour which is why i always drive to Euro Port on ETS 2 MP xD however i worry that others wont be so patient with it.

Yeah thats what i do as well but really some people might get annoyed cause waiting in traffic is good for rp but bad for actual things and as there are no missions and time limit is not there sooo. I personally would love being stuck in traffic as you would be able to see the ins and outs of people also other people going the other way will get behinde the actual traffic to make even more chaos = RP

32 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Well thats how RP is done man. Im a hardcore RPer so i literally wouldnt mind sitting in traffic for an hour which is why i always drive to Euro Port on ETS 2 MP xD however i worry that others wont be so patient with it.

• Like 1

sure. but you have to know that many people will try to get out by crashing the car in front of each other to make more chaos ;)

• Like 1