@Rozmere

Please use the search function at the top of the page, this question has been asked so many times -.-

But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. We do not know when the module will be released, but the Devs hope to have it within the next few months. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rozmere said:

I don't think I need to elaborate, when is the first module ready? It's been forever.

Patience! We all need Patience!

• Like 1

They key question i want to ask is when will they add a fully functioning search bar to the forums.....oh wait...they already have!

• Like 5

The thing there is no exact answer so maybe they are using the bar and find no answer and then they ask it themselves.

Yeh but if they search and find no answer it means there is no answer and will mean you still have to wait

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Yeah Patience everyone says that but people can hold only so much in before they go on rampage or just leave until they find out the game was released. You need like a wide message to tell people just a few facts and they will be fine...

PATIENCE

UNCLASSIFIED HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC OF SOME PEOPLE

PEOPLE WAIT FOR A GOOD GAME INSTEAD OF SOMETHING HORRIBLE

PLEASE JUST UNDERSTAND IT

Just stop posting when The question has been answered! No need for these extra pointless posts.

• Like 1

Couldnt agree more with @JamesLuck01. The question has been asked and answered so there is no need for unnecessary cluttering of the forum with repeated questions and constant checking on current answered posts. When we get an answer, the devs will post the answer. In the meantime be patient for the answer. If i remember rightly james has pledged $250 to this project and he is the most patient son of a bitch here. Just stay calm and await an answer with the rest of us. 

So if you have any questions that go along the lines of:

Is it out yet?
When is it coming out?
Whats going on with the beta?
Beta?
BeTa?
BETA!?

Then the answer is no or we just dont know. Please wait for the devs to answer and use the search function!

Thank you,

Herzog

• Like 1

Going to go out on a limb here and answer on behalf of the devs and say "When it's ready". 

13 hours ago, Chaoss said:

Going to go out on a limb here and answer on behalf of the devs and say "When it's ready". 

Seems logical.

16 hours ago, Chaoss said:

True. They dont want to release some half finished module :)

• Like 1