AndrewDonaldson

General Identity TeamSpeak Server

This is a repost of GamingSpectres, I take no credit for what is written! Original found here, link.

Hello, I've developed a mini-project if you would refer to it like that for the common area of the Identity community! Now this isn't the only thread being published because I am spreading the word about this!

Q: So, what does this teamspeak offer?
A: We offer channels for groups, crews & etc. Groups & Crews will be on there permanently unless removed for breaking a rule!

Q: Does It Cost?
A: Fuck you obviously!? Nahhh it don't its a free service from me too the community. I got the O-Kay from Mr @Paratus so dont kill me please :/ I will give you free cookies :x

Q: Does it cost to use a channel for my crew / etc?
A: Crew Channels & Etc will be free of charge, all it requires is the group leader/don/owner/ceo watever da hell?! But yeah it only requires that because I am a nice guy & why not? Derp

Q: What gets my channel removed?
A: Removed channels (groups n etc) will be removed due to one of these reasons: Inactive - UnUsed - Explicit Convos Or Images - Rude To Staff etc..

Q: Is It An Official Identity Server?
A: Sadly fuckers it isn't, its just a public one for everyone on the forums...

Current stuff on the server right now:
2e6808c2dd32c069a569e805efdb7a1d.gif

We might run/base this off The Official, Main & Dedicated Servers Of Identity!!!

More details coming later!

Kind Regards,
GamingSpectres

=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=
         =~~~= 51.255.155.172:9987 =~~~=
  =~~~= Identity Public TeamSpeak Server =~~~=
     =~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=~~~=

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 2

Uhh the main servers dont require teamspeak as it will be in game and only private servers will make it so you have to use it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Uhh the main servers dont require teamspeak as it will be in game and only private servers will make it so you have to use it

Yes, but if you just want to chat and maybe meet more of the community around the world then teamspeak is great + Its probably a lot easier to see if a Moderator is online, if the official server moderators use it.

• Like 3

It'd be nice if you guys could add some spacers in and not use so many symbols, and maybe not keep all the text in the centre. As good as it looks, it also looks crowded and a mess, and doesn't look very friendly. It'd be nice to see some more civilian rooms aswell.

Apart from that, good ping and from what I can tell a good permissions system. Nice one.

Edited by Raffen
  • Like 1

Yeh all the rooms are spacers not channels. Would be a lot better if they alerts all channels. That way icons and sub channels can be added

• Like 2

On 24/06/2016 at 1:28 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, but if you just want to chat and maybe meet more of the community around the world then teamspeak is great + Its probably a lot easier to see if a Moderator is online, if the official server moderators use it.

It definitely would be kickass if actual staff used it but right now I doubt they would cause ya know, developing n shiz which I can understand I mean, I am young but I still fulltime work with developing & coding ^~^

9 hours ago, Raffen said:

It'd be nice if you guys could add some spacers in and not use so many symbols, and maybe not keep all the text in the centre. As good as it looks, it also looks crowded and a mess, and doesn't look very friendly. It'd be nice to see some more civilian rooms aswell.

Apart from that, good ping and from what I can tell a good permissions system. Nice one.

I will definitely sort that out this week or maybe next I wont be here from next Thursday, so I'll try my best to push a lot of stuff aka updates! Thanks for the feedback :)

8 hours ago, Herzog said:

Yeh all the rooms are spacers not channels. Would be a lot better if they alerts all channels. That way icons and sub channels can be added

Gonna clear it up, it looks tacky so you do have a point :) Thanks for that

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Raffen said:

56122443e86e56e8421aa35def9d964d.png

On 26/06/2016 at 3:27 PM, Herzog said:

Looks a lot better man. How'd you do the thing with the arrow in front of the channel?

The arrows are to maximise & minimise the channels.. Nothing too special haha

10 hours ago, Aetion said:

No offense but I have a feeling this will die like the Discord chat. :(

More than likely. I've poked my head in a few times and the only person who's in there is the creator.

On 7/2/2016 at 3:42 AM, Aetion said:

No offense but I have a feeling this will die like the Discord chat. :(

I'd love to see a Discord server!

In the meantime, I'll periodically poke my head in to see if anyone is around this Teamspeak. I'd love to chat sometime!

• Like 4

On 17/07/2016 at 7:10 AM, Motown said:

I'd love to see a Discord server!

In the meantime, I'll periodically poke my head in to see if anyone is around this Teamspeak. I'd love to chat sometime!

Well I am back from my trip Capt Motown, so you'll see me there time to time. Just poke me :) - Also this post is a bit outdated haha