Sign in to follow this  
whiskeysalad

Salary, income, work, job

Hey again guys!

I was wondering how the money and employment works in this game, from what I understand you can work within diffirent areas. But how does it work? Do you actually work? Can someone spread some light to me on this subject! And what type of salaries are we talking, low vs high income /month. This is a topic I would love to know more about!

Have a great monday!

Whiskey

28 minutes ago, whiskeysalad said:

Hey again guys!

I was wondering how the money and employment works in this game, from what I understand you can work within diffirent areas. But how does it work? Do you actually work? Can someone spread some light to me on this subject! And what type of salaries are we talking, low vs high income /month. This is a topic I would love to know more about!

Have a great monday!

Whiskey

Well the play run businesses will sort out the pay for there employees and government / different things about the pay have been mentioned that i have seen from the devs.

1 hour ago, whiskeysalad said:

Hey again guys!

Have a great monday!

Whiskey

Yes, you do actually work. Because, what would be the point of collecting a paycheck for no work. Economies survive because money is valued. Paying someone for simply being logged in devalues money which in turn destroys economies.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

Paying someone for simply being logged in devalues money which in turn destroys economies.

in germany it's called hartz iv ;)

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

in germany it's called hartz iv ;)

Germany is a perfect example of economic failure. Before Hitler came about, the Papiermark was virtually worthless. I remember reading (correct me if I am wrong) that it would cost up to 1000 - 10000 Papiermarks for a loaf of bread, depending where you bought it. They literally gave children money to play with because the money was cheaper than toys. They have pictures of guys sweeping money in the streets.. Let me share some of the photos I found.

3a9528dc7f046489621e26ea37486ac1.jpg.db9

German_mark_kids_playing_with.jpg.eb5805

In order for money to have value it must have something backing it like a commodity such as gold. If there is nothing backing the money, the money is virtually worthless. So when Hitler came about, he was fortunate to have an economy in the shitter. He blamed the old people, the mentally handicapped that the state was taking care of, and most famously the Jews for the economic ruin. (He also talked of unifying the states, at the time Germany was broken into little states) Once the nation had someone to blame, they quickly rallied behind Hitler. As the economy grew stronger, money became more valuable because it was being backed by the Gold stolen from the Jews, and Hitler's power increased dramatically.

(Hence why a dictatorship is the only government that will work in a life server. It's hard for players to follow many, it's easy to follow one. Separate Subject.)

Sorry, didn't mean to ring my academic bell.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

Germany is a perfect example of economic failure. Before Hitler came about, the Papiermark was virtually worthless. I remember reading (correct me if I am wrong) that it would cost up to 1000 - 10000 Papiermarks for a loaf of bread, depending where you bought it. They literally gave children money to play with because the money was cheaper than toys. They have pictures of guys sweeping money in the streets.. Let me share some of the photos I found.

3a9528dc7f046489621e26ea37486ac1.jpg.db9

German_mark_kids_playing_with.jpg.eb5805

In order for money to have value it must have something backing it like a commodity such as gold. If there is nothing backing the money, the money is virtually worthless. So when Hitler came about, he was fortunate to have an economy in the shitter. He blamed the old people, the mentally handicapped that the state was taking care of, and most famously the Jews for the economic ruin. (He also talked of unifying the states, at the time Germany was broken into little states) Once the nation had someone to blame, they quickly rallied behind Hitler. As the economy grew stronger, money became more valuable because it was being backed by the Gold stolen from the Jews, and Hitler's power increased dramatically.

(Hence why a dictatorship is the only government that will work in a life server. It's hard for players to follow many, it's easy to follow one. Separate Subject.)

Sorry, didn't mean to ring my academic bell.

ever heard of first world war?

sorry, didn't mean to ring my hochintelligente bell, but i'm not interested in teaching strangers about history. saw that pictures some years ago in a schoolbook. now look at the sovereign debt of the usa (>18.84 trillion). oh and you should now look at how modern germany is!

-less crime than in the usa

-retards in the usa carry at least 6 guns

-free internet in germany

-better education in germany

-healthier humans

and many more

now some facts about the usa:

-fat humans walking across the street

-fat humans falling off stairs

-almost everyone in the usa is as fat as an asian sumoringer

-fat, fat and more fat

-sovereign debt ;)

cheers

edit:

almost forgot that the mark is today a rare and expensive toy ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=deutsche+mark&tbm=shop

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

ever heard of first world war?

sorry, didn't mean to ring my hochintelligente bell, but i'm not interested in teaching strangers about history. saw that pictures some years ago in a schoolbook. now look at the sovereign debt of the usa (>18.84 trillion). oh and you should now look at how modern germany is!

-less crime than in the usa

-retards in the usa carry at least 6 guns

-free internet in germany

-better education in germany

-healthier humans

and many more

now some facts about the usa:

-fat humans walking across the street

-fat humans falling off stairs

-almost everyone in the usa is as fat as an asian sumoringer

-fat, fat and more fat

-sovereign debt ;)

cheers

edit:

almost forgot that the mark is today a rare and expensive toy ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=deutsche+mark&tbm=shop

That stereo type, jeez. I use it a lot but not this much when describing Americans xD

UK for me, its a good currency that we have right now.

Edited by JamesLuck01

-better education in Germany

I wasn't in anyway comparing the USA to Germany. I was giving an example of economic ruin. Your economy is far better now. I will note that the Deutsche Mark was never used as a toy. The DM wasn't used until 1948. We also suffered a great depression at the same time, however our economy wasn't relevant to your previous post.

I won't dispute your claim to greatness, Germany is a great country, it's known for many things, Oktoberfest, Beethoven, Bach, The elephant in the room.

I do not appreciate the direct attack against the USA for our obesity. No one here directed anything negative against your country.

53 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

I wasn't in anyway comparing the USA to Germany. I was giving an example of economic ruin. Your economy is far better now. I will note that the Deutsche Mark was never used as a toy. The DM wasn't used until 1948. We also suffered a great depression at the same time, however our economy wasn't relevant to your previous post.

I won't dispute your claim to greatness, Germany is a great country, it's known for many things, Oktoberfest, Beethoven, Bach, The elephant in the room.

I do not appreciate the direct attack against the USA for our obesity. No one here directed anything negative against your country.

who posts something in a forum will always get some reaction. if someone calls money a toy he should go study again. the mark was used as toy after being replaced by the deutsche mark (but not for long because they could change the mark for less deutsche mark, but hey! >0 is better than 0).

if someone calls money a toy he should go study again

This will be going into the argument thread

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

now stop being annoying. either you get that offending other nations  ends with your nation geting offended or you just shut up

This whole thing was about how the economy will work, he used old Germany as an example and you got offended. He wasn't talking shit about Germany then you had a hissy fit similar to my 7yr old nephew. I don't get how fat Americans and people owning guns has anything to do with how messed up Germany used to be, plus most of what you said was wrong. But go ahead and keep showing us how stupid you are it's actually kind of entertaining

Edited by WillyVortex

2 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

This whole thing was about how the economy will work, he used old Germany as an example and you got offended. He wasn't talking shit about Germany then you had a hissy fit similar to my 7yr old nephew. I don't get how fat Americans and people owning guns has anything to do with how messed up Germany used to be, plus most of what you said was wrong. But go ahead and keep showing us how stupid you are it's actually kind of entertaining

he did and got his reaction. now cut your fingers off and stop trying to continue something that ended already (it's a fact that you're all from the usa).