lpriml

Bioshock Roleplay

If you are looking for a new server to play on and enjoy serious roleplay, and are a fan of the Bioshock series, head to afterflash.net 

A new BioshockRP is being created, with a custom map and props, and will follow the lore of the original Bioshock. Set in 1956, Plasmids and ADAM are just starting to make their way into the market. Become addicted, start your own business or work for Ryan or Fontaine. There's plenty of opportunity, so check it out.

Edited by lpriml

Bumping because I edited. No need to make a new post when this one is here and followed the same theme.

On August 27, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Shimozukachi said:

a gmod mod? nah, will end like darkrp

It's serious RP, and staff (including myself) intend to keep it that way. I understand your misgivings though, and in the wrong hands I've seen really great servers slip and die, so I've definitely been there. But a lot has been invested in getting it going so, I have faith everyone involved will do their best to make it work. 

And hopefully I won't eat those words later.

4 minutes ago, lpriml said:

It's serious RP, and staff (including myself) intend to keep it that way. I understand your misgivings though, and in the wrong hands I've seen really great servers slip and die, so I've definitely been there. But a lot has been invested in getting it going so, I have faith everyone involved will do their best to make it work. 

And hopefully I won't eat those words later.

then hope that no gmod lets player that has obviously only childs as subscriber joins your server :D

• Like 1