Touff97

Transport company for all shapes and sizes!

Touff's Transport Company

Hello and welcome to my presentation post for this awesome company that you could be an essencial part of...

Pre-requisits:

-16 year old or older

-Can invest at least 1 hour - 2 hours minimum ( This aplies to guards in particular but we will not enforce 6 hours of work to anyone )

-Follow our moral code

-Be polite and respectful

We'll most likely be using this forum for taking custumers if the shop is empty. For private requests PM someone who's active as well

NOTE: This company is yet to be stablished since the game isn't out. All of you who want to participate will have to wait until everything is setup because of money shortages.

Touff's transport company

My hope with this company is to set up shop somewhere in the main city where we arrange meetings and deals. Then have warehouses through out the map to make quick deliveries to our various customers, which can request to transport ANY type of cargo ( no questions asked ).

This company will require someone who can manage the shop ( doesnt have to be there 24/7 but he/she has to check in every once in a while ), drivers (depends on how many trucks we can afford ) and guards watching the werehouses ( again they can do whatever they want but they have to check in on certain periods of time maybe set up shifts ). All employees are allowed to increase their income with "tips" from customers unless it's required to harm the company for said compensation.

Main assets as listed above would be a main building, 4 trucks minimum and 2 werehouses minimum.

Prior experience is not required

Criminal records don't affect our judgement at the time of hiring people

Managing the Oceania server Corporation:             -Johnny M.

Drivers: - MADDXBOSS

- ricat16

-The Purring Lion

- Available

Guards: - Available

Manager: - Available

Higher up positions yet to be discussed

Driver:

- The main responsability of this one is to get the cargo safe from point A to point B.

-The risk of players trying to hijack the truck will be there and if you want this job you'll have to be able to carry weapons and use them if necesary.

- You'll be paid for every shipment that arrives safely to the destination.

- The amount of money you get per day depends on how many trips you do as mentioned above.

Guards:

- If not enough people apply for this job an external company will have to take over this position when no guards of our own are online.

- There will be shifts where the players designated to it have to stay within the werehouse building area.

- Guards will receive payment at the end of each shift with a minimum of one shift per day if you are online of course.

Manager:

- This person will have to arrange meetings and deals with all potencial custumers that present a high value of interest which is directly proportional to the cargo and status of said custumer.

- Also the manager has to check in to the shop every few hours. Then its free to do as he/she pleases.

- Paychecks are delivered at the end of each day. He may also pay other co-workers such as guards and drivers. (Each paycheck will vary depending on how much succesful jobs are taking place)

Owner:

As the owner I will be making sure everyone gets paid and make sure our company doesn't collapse on it self searching for extra income for all of us if we have a rough day at work.

- My priority is to pay you all and keep this company around. ;)

NOTE: All details about the different jobs are open to change -including payments- due to unknown ingame mechanics that may wreck the business model (if there is any)

Priority customers:

- Donaldson & Guns

- Famtiano family

Listed above are several companies/organizations that will be the number #1 priority and will have dedicated services such as personal trucks and contract flexibility. Please note that not all customers will be in this list but we as a company want the best quality of service given to all customers. In the next couple of days I'll be releasing a default contract that each new customer will have to agree to its terms in order to experience the best quality service.

576597e899bbb_TTransport1.png.6d9faa1504

Thank you for your time! We'll be waiting for you!

Edited by Touff97

Our company could help you with insurance to protect your business please contact me for more info

Officially upgraded to a Corporation (delivery).

When implemented this page will contain some new information such as the phone number referenced in the recent post about Corporations in general.

I decided to expand to deliveries. This counts personal deliveries as well as corporations.

For corporations its required to buy in quantities of trucks. (priority corporations will have a dedicated truck and they can request more if needed)

For personal deliveries it would be delivered once a truck its full and ready to go.

In case of immidiate delivery the cost will be 10% higher than the original.

All people wanting to work or request our services DM me. (If you don't appear listed in this post please let me know)

Last but not least I want to change some things respecting the jobs... Guards and Drivers can run around as they please but when a job comes about they can either take the job and make money or the opposite. (Guards mayor be replaced with a private company but there's still time to think about it)

For the deliveries idea our corporation will have a main building where the manager of the company works and many 'shops' around town to receive packages or money if you want to get around bank trasfers.

This is all subject to change in the coming months before release.

you have the Famtiano family as customers?! good job man, but if they suspect you of stealing they will rip your company apart. Great job with the company and good luck.

Hey! I enjoy the presentation of your business model. I was a truck driver for 3 years shortly after exiting the Army so I know quite a bit about the industry! I was hoping to expand on your business with an idea of my own - take a look at this thread I created titled "The Neighborhood - Recruiting"

I think you will get most of the answers to your questions from the post. But the immediate benefits for you that I can think of off the top would be that because we control so many different business on every avenue of valuable trade that you would receive priority funding for expansion and growth over other rival trucking companies, reliable flow of income being our primary transport, strategic placement of truck stops, warehouses, and hub's dependent on the decided locations for our most profitable and trade oriented businesses. The neighborhood functions as a sort of self-operating small town. We will have a mine, a bank, factories, and stores - preferably one of every profession so that we can build it up to be the best in its class all of which would require priority and reliable transport. As our businesses grow and citizen count rises we will be needing to acquire more trucks and more trucking companies - in which case as our director of transportation you would receive a share in profits and management of. Throwing in your support and representing the neighborhood would be a win-win situation. 

I see that you've already come to some agreements with a Gun Shop and Gang Family. Ideally, if my idea is something you believe in then I would ask you to also urge them to consider joining us, unifying would surely benefit all. But if they do not share our view or wish to operate under our structure then I won't stop you from doing business with them (if they still decide to come to the same server as you / us) I'm just saying I think it would be more beneficial for you to sign on as a representative of us as a priority. 

Edited by Honeybadger

@Honeybadger I'll take a look and think about it. Thank you for cobsidering my company worthy of your Neighborhood.

Its a little rough this company in the period before release but I want to expand on its infrastructure further in the future so it looks a bit more profesional.

I'll PM you my answer.