ItsMe

Airport Jobs

I think it would be fun to work at an airport so they should include works as ground staff, tower personell and other important ground staff they should allso include pilots and flight attendens. Got any more jobs you think is mportant for airport operation?

Hate to burst you bubble, but there will not be any aircraft in Identity. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dekan said:

Hate to burst you bubble, but there will not be any aircraft in Identity. 

ok that's disepointing. but thanks for the heds up so i don't sit and wait to discover it

Not gonna lie that would be pretty cool like when u first come in the game you spawn on an airplane and then a pilot has to land and then yh once u land all the other jobs come into play and it would be cool if u had to show your passport to border police but sadly there wont be airplanes when the game releases but maybe one day

would be cool with planes but

a: how many people will act like a kamikaze pilot?

b: would you transport your goods via truck that can get raided or via plane that could get shot down?

and the other things :D

On 25. juli 2016 at 7:08 PM, Shimozukachi said:

would be cool with planes but

a: how many people will act like a kamikaze pilot?

b: would you transport your goods via truck that can get raided or via plane that could get shot down?

and the other things :D

A: I believe not many as there is a loss every time you die. Also in games like GTA 5 where not many acts like that.

B: I would transport it with plane as they can fly high enough to not get shot down.

4 minutes ago, ItsMe said:

A: I believe not many as there is a loss every time you die. Also in games like GTA 5 where not many acts like that.

B: I would transport it with plane as they can fly high enough to not get shot down.

a: then you've never played gta online properly

b: