Dark_Cloud

Important questions

So. I've discovered a game that ticks a whole lot of boxes I've had for quite the while.

FAQ provided me with a bunch of stuff, yes, but there is more I need to know.

Let's start with 1, How requiring will this game be for my computer? Can it be played with very weak PC's often referred to as "toasters", at least on the most toned-down graphics and effects? If not, this game will be a no-no to me for years to come, for I can't afford a powerhouse of a machine money vise nor skill vise.

2, The game is said to come out early 2017, fair enough, I can wait, I won't buy into a game in early access with my funding. But will the final product be bought in one package with extras being available according to the amount of money you spewed out, or will it be free-to-play and have a micro-transaction system that allows you to play, win, lose, generally have the full, regular experience for free, but with some gear, clothes cars whathaveyou being there to support the developers for a XYZ amount of money?

3. Less important from here on out, but they have value to me nonetheless. The game is on a cops-robbers basis with jobs around them for those who don't give a crap, but how deep will weapon customization be? Will there be cars and their customization (no not park bench spoilers and bosozoku body kits, genuine tuning) allowing for street racing? Housing, does that include pets? Player interaction, and if, how far will it go as in NSFW or not? The list goes on and I'd love if there would be additional information to just to what extents does it go in replicating everything you can have IRL.

I would love it if someone could answer these questions, but if such luxury isn't available, no problemo, time will tell.

Edited by Dark_Cloud
Finishing touches

i'll quote the same sentence now (x99999999): use the search function in the right corner. this question has been asked more than you know. don't argue or anything, just use the search function.

• Like 1

What is your computer specs? Its easier to give an answer if your pc can run it if we know your specs :)

Read here for a lot of answers to your question

Please elaborate on what you mean with deep custimazation. Housing doesnt autmotaically include pets. Player interactions goes as far as you are comfortable with

19 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

What is your computer specs? Its easier to give an answer if your pc can run it if we know your specs :)

Read here for a lot of answers to your question

Please elaborate on what you mean with deep custimazation. Housing doesnt autmotaically include pets. Player interactions goes as far as you are comfortable with

Well you can't really say a precise answer though, just in case you are wrong, but yes its easier to give a estimated answer knowing the specs.

4 hours ago, Dark_Cloud said:

So. I've discovered a game that ticks a whole lot of boxes I've had for quite the while.

FAQ provided me with a bunch of stuff, yes, but there is more I need to know.

Let's start with 1, How requiring will this game be for my computer? Can it be played with very weak PC's often referred to as "toasters", at least on the most toned-down graphics and effects? If not, this game will be a no-no to me for years to come, for I can't afford a powerhouse of a machine money vise nor skill vise.

2, The game is said to come out early 2017, fair enough, I can wait, I won't buy into a game in early access with my funding. But will the final product be bought in one package with extras being available according to the amount of money you spewed out, or will it be free-to-play and have a micro-transaction system that allows you to play, win, lose, generally have the full, regular experience for free, but with some gear, clothes cars whathaveyou being there to support the developers for a XYZ amount of money?

3. Less important from here on out, but they have value to me nonetheless. The game is on a cops-robbers basis with jobs around them for those who don't give a crap, but how deep will weapon customization be? Will there be cars and their customization (no not park bench spoilers and bosozoku body kits, genuine tuning) allowing for street racing? Housing, does that include pets? Player interaction, and if, how far will it go as in NSFW or not? The list goes on and I'd love if there would be additional information to just to what extents does it go in replicating everything you can have IRL.

I would love it if someone could answer these questions, but if such luxury isn't available, no problemo, time will tell.

1. Give us the pc specs and we can give you a rough answer.

2. Well, firstly the game won't be on steam early access, the beta will be more/ or less a featured full game, the 3 modules are 3 different small standalone parts of the game and you can read more here! No this game won't be free to play, this game will cost $40 when released or you can buy the full game now at the price of $15 but will not give module/ beta access. You can however get beta and the module access if you pledge $30 or more.

Read More Here!

More info.

Bruh, just save up money for a year. 500 or so for PC parts, maybe 100 to get someone to build it (or a friend to, since you don't wanna build it yourself)

Computer specs... Haven't got any sort of a clue. Thing is off-the-shelf, about a year or two old, didn't get it myself, and have no clue whatsoever how to fetch those. I know about computers as much as an average chicken understands about rocket science and space exploration. I'm a gamer, not an engineer.

I may have some extremely minor lead if I'm able to play the game as is if I had some figures of the requirements, but it's 70% guessing.

Now I did not spend hours of digging through forums, from experience I think that forums are largely made up of... let's say... displeased people, if I may, expressing their displease in whatever it might be concerning the game, the community or just something else that bugs their minds. I am being EXTREMELY generous with my kind words there. So I thought I'll count on the nice people who actively do survive that on a daily basis and are capable of providing me the knowledge. Thank you for all answers, even those with a little less understanding.

Now with all that I think if I can arrange the heap of monetary status required here, I will be buying into the game once it is finished, or at least in the final stages.

Do wonder if this will ever be available on consoles though... See the peasant craving for unnecessity of knowledge and skill in computers.

Edited by Dark_Cloud

27 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud said:

Computer specs... Haven't got any sort of a clue. Thing is off-the-shelf, about a year or two old, didn't get it myself, and have no clue whatsoever how to fetch those. I know about computers as much as an average chicken understands about rocket science and space exploration. I'm a gamer, not an engineer.

I may have some extremely minor lead if I'm able to play the game as is if I had some figures of the requirements, but it's 70% guessing.

Now I did not spend hours of digging through forums, from experience I think that forums are largely made up of... let's say... displeased people, if I may, expressing their displease in whatever it might be concerning the game, the community or just something else that bugs their minds. I am being EXTREMELY generous with my kind words there. So I thought I'll count on the nice people who actively do survive that on a daily basis and are capable of providing me the knowledge. Thank you for all answers, even those with a little less understanding.

Now with all that I think if I can arrange the heap of monetary status required here, I will be buying into the game once it is finished, or at least in the final stages.

Do wonder if this will ever be available on consoles though... See the peasant craving for unnecessity of knowledge and skill in computers.

if your computer can run gta v smooth (more than 50 fps - if you don't know what fps means: go and google it, kid) on medium settings you'll have no problems. if not you'll have to play identity on lowest settings and lowest resolution with less than 15 fps. not "but why...?" or anything. noone in this community will buy a new computer for you. first pc release, then they'll think about console release  (and again: no "but what about" or anything).

cheers

On 16/06/2016 at 11:42 AM, Shimozukachi said:

if your computer can run gta v smooth (more than 50 fps - if you don't know what fps means: go and google it, kid) on medium settings you'll have no problems. if not you'll have to play identity on lowest settings and lowest resolution with less than 15 fps. not "but why...?" or anything. noone in this community will buy a new computer for you. first pc release, then they'll think about console release  (and again: no "but what about" or anything).

cheers

Yes, they will look into it after full game release for pc but I also doubt there will be as much potential, or atleast if it will ever release on console. @Dark_Cloud don't get me wrong, but console release would be alright but will not have as much player controlled elements and it will be atleast a year after release probably it could come to console.

On 6/16/2016 at 4:13 AM, Dark_Cloud said:

Your best bet would be doing some research on a good PC or building your own (Which is what I did) Yes, they will be pricey but they do last a while. If you don't even know the specs of your PC now, it probably can't run it. You can always customize a PC on cyberpower or ibuypower. Look at the minimum specs for Ark and other games that run on UE4 and get parts a little above that and you should be able to run Identity.

On 16/06/2016 at 11:13 AM, Dark_Cloud said:

Dude listen up, go to your search bar type system settings and tell us what processor it says and what amount of RAM it says, also the OS and whether it is 64 bit or 32 bit. Then, go back to your search bar and type in device manager, and click on display adaptors. Tell us what it says there. I should be able to determine from all that where you stand compatibility wise.