JamesLuck01

Map suggestions

Good Idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What you guys think?

• Agree
    • Disagree

I know that it is early to put this out there but I would love it if the devs made the map, so that cars can drive on the left hand side of the road. So I am suggesting for private servers they add a option for the owner to choose left hand side driving and right hand side driving. So it means that those owners who want there server to be like say England, with the left hand side driving, then they have the choice for it. For me personally, I want my server to have it because I am from the UK.

What does everyone think? 

@Motown @Paratus

I know its based around a certain area in america but it still can be, just a bit different.

If you disagree, please give a reason why you disagree instead of down voting it because you dont want it.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Wouldn't they then have to change which side of the roads stop signs and traffic lights face? It's a cool idea but they would basically have to recreate the map with everything traffic related being opposite/flipped. Unless every intersection has stop signs on both sides and traffic lights facing both ways

8 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

Wouldn't they then have to change which side of the roads stop signs and traffic lights face? It's a cool idea but they would basically have to recreate the map with everything traffic related being opposite/flipped. Unless every intersection has stop signs on both sides and traffic lights facing both ways

yes it means they have to make nearly all signs/lights opposite. 

@Luca_Santarelli I dont see how that you are being mean by stating that it sounds hard to do. But it innitially is not hard to do, its just time consuming to change them all.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

just mirror the entire game

now seriously: i'm confused: do you mean driving on the right/left side of the road?

9 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

just mirror the entire game

now seriously: i'm confused: do you mean driving on the right/left side of the road?

yes driving on the left hand side of the road like England. Because my server will be English but everyone is welcome, as long as they pass the whitelist application and interview.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

yes driving on the left hand side of the road like England. Because my server will be English but everyone is welcome, as long as they pass the whitelist application and interview.

So there are requirements for joining your server? i hope i pass :)

3 minutes ago, Edward said:

So there are requirements for joining your server? i hope i pass :)

Well, its a short application, and then a interview on teamspeak and it should be as easy for anyone to pass it. Here is a link to my post about it. Server info.

• Like 1

While this sounds cool, I think that more than just signs that would be changed, things like cars being changed to right hand drive. This could be something done after release though so as to not delay the release.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, its a short application, and then a interview on teamspeak and it should be as easy for anyone to pass it. Here is a link to my post about it. Server info.

Thanks m8

3 minutes ago, Dekan said:

While this sounds cool, I think that more than just signs that would be changed, things like cars being changed to right hand drive. This could be something done after release though so as to not delay the release.

yes thats when i expect it to be if they do it.