Kyleson

THE PELIGROSO CARTEL (DEFUNCT)

Hello there, friends. 

When I started this post, I didn't think it would receive the amount of attention it did. With 600+ views, and 19 replies, it got far more attention then I've ever thought it would get. Over the past few months, I've been successful at recruiting members and allies. But, in the past week I've been experiencing lack of enthusiasm for my cartel. I've been thinking about it hard for the past few days, and I've decided what I wanna do. I've decided that I no longer wanna start a cartel. I thought about it, and I realized that starting a cartel is kinda out of my league. I'm just not that type of person. I'm still going to be a criminal, just not the head of a major cartel. I might join another cartel, or be an independent criminal. But my decision is final; the Peligroso Cartel is no more. I apologize for those who are disappointed with my decision.

Best regards,

DROSE

Edited by DROSE
adding more info

On 6/5/2016 at 6:12 PM, Herzog said:

Sounds good. Good luck fellow criminal! :) 

Edited by DROSE
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DROSE said:

Thank you very much, sir. I was wondering if you knew anyone who would like to play the role of the Jefe Prinipal? I unfortunately wont be able to play the game, but still wanted to start a criminal enterprise. If you know someone whos interested, let me know ASAP! Thanks,

Ill be on the lookout mate. Had a friend that is close to disbanding his cartel as not many people are into the whole cartel thing but ill let you know if i find anyone :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Ill be on the lookout mate. Had a friend that is close to disbanding his cartel as not many people are into the whole cartel thing but ill let you know if i find anyone :) 

Thank you, fellow criminal. B|

• Like 1

@KevinLangston

That's a good thing and a bad thing. 

Its good because it would be funny to witness the peligroso cartel get destroyed (no offense to their cartel) and bad because people would die. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@KevinLangston

Its good because it would be funny to witness the peligroso cartel get destroyed (no offense to their cartel) and bad because people would die. 

I am not here on the forums to make enemies that i will never meet in game. 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2016 at 7:52 AM, AndrewDonaldson said:

@KevinLangston

We don't create enemies. People will become our enemies. We prefer to get along with every cartel, mafia and gang, but if someone wants to be our rivals, then we have no problem taking them out.  But for now, I think it's a little early to already start making enemies.

I'm just bumping this up again to ensure that new forum members will have a chance to see this post.

Edited by DROSE
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DROSE said:

I'm just bumping this up again to ensure that new forum members will have a chance to see this post.

Glad to see you guys are still active. 

1 hour ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:
1 hour ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Thanks man. Hope to see your organization,Inagawa-Kai, do well, my friend! 

• Like 1