GamingSpectres

Zinx Mafia Family - Anonymity Is Guarantee - Hiring

T0EFJcw.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~=Mafia Hierarchy // Ranks=~~~~~~~~~~

Associate

Associates are not actual members of the Zinx Mafia but rather anyone who teams up with them on a criminal enterprise of some kind, these "Associates" can vary to cops who've gone crooked, to higher officials (mayor, etc) giving us the get out of jail free card. It can also be free access to "early shipments" to rivals or others.

Soldiers

Soldiers are the lowest-ranking in the Zinx Mafia hierarchy, they are the grunt of the criminal enterprise/hierarchy.

Capo AKA Caporegimes

The Capo or Caporegime, is the Captain or Lieutenant of the division within the Zinx Mafia. He/She/They leads a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or underboss, who hands down instructions.

Consigliere

The Consigliere or otherwise Chief Advisor is NOT officially part of the hierarchy of the Zinx Mafia, but he plays one of the most important roles in the crime family. He is a close trusted friend and confidant of the family boss.

Underboss

The underboss, is second-in-command in the hierarchy of the Mafia crime family. His level of authority varies from the family to family, but he is ready to stand in for the boss at any given moment when ordered by the Boss/Don.

Boss

The Boss, or Don, makes all the important decisions, much like a CEO of a company would. Although each mob boss may run his outfit in a different way, every Boss or Don, have one thing in common; they are greatly respected & wildly feared by subordinates.

~~~~~~~~~~=Mafia Hierarchy // Ranks=~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~=Contact Form=~~~~~~~~~~
Template to join as a soldier

Are you a pledger (Proof):
What experience do you have with guns in games(E.G ARMA):
What makes you a good Mafioso:
Will you follow the base rules(more will be added):
Why join Zinx Mafia:
Are you ready to become apart of the family:

~~~~~~~~~~=END OF CONTACT FORM=~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~=Contact Form=~~~~~~~~~~
Template to register as a "Associate"

What could you supply the Zinx Mafia with:
Why should we have you as an "Associate":
What make your crew/family/corporation different from others:
What is your crew/family/corporation name & your ranking in it:
Do you have what it takes to become an "Associate":

~~~~~~~~~~=END OF CONTACT FORM=~~~~~~~~~~

Contact Boss//Don with form

Edited by GamingSpectres
Updating it also new forum project soon

interesting mafia. Lots of respect. But just wondering what other sort of things do you manage. Besides racket/vip protection, and hired killing? do you mess with drugs, laundering, counterfeit, arms dealing, etc...?

3 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Leo_Amente

This might be something you should ask over a PM, they probably wouldn't want other people to know. Or maybe they do, I don't know. 

yeah ur probably right my bad

• Like 1

Well my Mafia friends, I can create a public TS Channel for all of us to freely use. I can get a 100-1000 slot servers. I also have skype if you would like to communicate under there as well..

On 18/06/2016 at 3:46 PM, KevinLangston said:

Interesting, what region, US, EU, AU, etc. You can see my family here if interested. 

@KevinLangston I am from the UK - Meaning Europe but we are having this entire European voting stuff going on so Idk if we might be in or out... PM me if needed!

On 18/06/2016 at 3:48 PM, AndrewDonaldson said:

We should be keeping a list of all the crime families, there are so many I am losing track. 

Refer what I said above Mr @AndrewDonaldson We can be in-touch by sending me a message, :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Leo_Amente said:

interesting mafia. Lots of respect. But just wondering what other sort of things do you manage. Besides racket/vip protection, and hired killing? do you mess with drugs, laundering, counterfeit, arms dealing, etc...?

@Leo_Amente I contacted you via PM regarding that because our privacy to what we do is private. We are discrete to everything we have.. 

If anyone else needs to contact me please do not hesitate. We are slowly working towards progression..

Making a small project for the community of the forum.. Look at the bottom of my Signature, TS Server public use, I am making a forum about this later :) Thanks for reading this comment!

Kind Regards,
Don Spectres

Edited by GamingSpectres