LionKingGamer

TOWN SQUARE DELAYED??

Guys today on twitter Motown or Paratus gave me the reason to no town square well at least part of the reason he told me that because the roads were to small for cars and trucks town square got delayed which might be part of the reason that we dont have it yet.

That's old news, and is why it was initially delayed a few months ago. We've already resolved that issue with the Town Square. Now we are updating shaders and materials and trying to prop out the scene to feel a bit more complete. It worried us that feedback had mentioned a difference in quality between interior and exterior shots, and so we made the decision to put more effort into our environments. This will be the first impression for many of our fans, and so it needs to look great.

We simply ask that our fans here have patience. We're a small team of around 9 people at any given time (people come and go frequently) and what's important to us is that we get it right. Speed is not our priority!

• Like 8

Ahh well i will never insist you guys on rushing it but everyone did expect it this spring early summer but i would rather wait three years for a good game instead of something buggy. But i am rather amazed at the rate of speed you people work at so keep up the good work

@Motown It impresses me to see how picky you are to make sure everything is just right, which is brilliant. Please don't ever feel forced to rush it, I would much rather wait a few months and see something exceptional than see something now that felt incomplete.

Hopefully there will be cops in the town square beta test it would be nice to try out there features.

18 hours ago, Motown said:

That's old news, and is why it was initially delayed a few months ago. We've already resolved that issue with the Town Square. Now we are updating shaders and materials and trying to prop out the scene to feel a bit more complete. It worried us that feedback had mentioned a difference in quality between interior and exterior shots, and so we made the decision to put more effort into our environments. This will be the first impression for many of our fans, and so it needs to look great.

We simply ask that our fans here have patience. We're a small team of around 9 people at any given time (people come and go frequently) and what's important to us is that we get it right. Speed is not our priority!

Motown you take as much time as your team needs. Im here for a particular game and if that game needs time to work on then you use that time to work on it. Im not going anywhere soon :) Keep up the good work!

Motown and his team are literally the opposite of EA, Activision and Ubisoft.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Motown and his team are literally the opposite of EA, Activision and Ubisoft.

Yea, dont forget Dice. Dice fucked StarWars Battlefront up and it got me annoyed the way they done it. Ok they wanted to usetheir imagination, well if they didnt it would have probably been 10x better, also it was EA who mainly probs ruined it the most, but like you say they rush and are money grabbers. Season pass is £35 what a ripoff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yea, dont forget Dice. Dice fucked StarWars Battlefront up and it got me annoyed the way they done it. Ok they wanted to usetheir imagination, well if they didnt it would have probably been 10x better, also it was EA who mainly probs ruined it the most, but like you say they rush and are money grabbers. Season pass is £35 what a ripoff.

I didn't metnion Dice because they pretty much work on behalf of EA.

• Like 2

don't be that mad. look on the bright side! by buying the season pass there aren't that many squeakers in each premium match, but yeah... they've fucked it up continuesly.

identity (hopefully) won't be an electronic arts game :D 

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

don't be that mad. look on the bright side! by buying the season pass there aren't that many squeakers in each premium match, but yeah... they've fucked it up continuesly.

identity (hopefully) won't be an electronic arts game :D 

Yeah, and no i don't think it will be a EA game, but it will be on Steam! Identity is a Indie game because its published by the devs. 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1