If anyone is interested in starting a marijuana grow operation ring message me. All this will be a rough copy for now. Looking into making it a little more professional in the near term. Actual game features may change our organization.

Growers United

Purpose:

Start a network of pot production, distribution for the purpose of money making. I hope also to expand the network to include middle-men to the gun distribution networks, setup a money-laundering operation.

Recruitment:

Prospective members must provide a monthly kickback to Leader, and provide information on other marijuana grow operations in the vicinity. Once the beta opens up I will try and layout our territory. Members may not have a criminal record to when they join.  If a member does get themselves in trouble with the law, The leader will back the member with financial support and retribution is necessary.

Methods: 

Hopefully we can integrate with known clean business to further our cause.

No-No's:

Anyone caught talking with Police or law enforcement will be dealt with "properly".  Bring all concerns/problems to the leader first and they will be dealt with. Trust is a major asset. Respect for the unwritten rules of the underworld is a must. 

Structure:

Boss:  BernyBernhard

Right hand Man :  OPEN

Treasurer: OPEN (deals only with the right hand man and the boss)

Business Liaison:   OPEN (only deals with the boss)

Growers: OPEN (Will only deal with the distributors)

Distributors:  There are 3 main distributers positions open (Distributors will only deal with the right hand man)

Dealers: OPEN (will only deal with the Distributors)

**Note**  I will starting to get more active shortly.  Really just waiting to get into the town center and check stuff out.  IF anyone has information on how the drug production game mechanics are going to work PM me.***

Edited by BernyBernhard
Update organization
  • Like 3

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Michael Thatcher, the International President of the Bad Company Rangers MC.

No matter where you might find yourself (What server you go on), our members from across the globe (across all servers) will be willing to help you in your operation such as dealing out your product or providing security services.

Let me know via PM if you would like to set up an alliance and we can talk later about payment and services.

327241986154617010616.png.069b3c3c287201

International President, BCR MC

• Like 1

Welcome Mr. Thatcher. 

I am Berny Bernhard of Growers United.  Our organization is just getting off the ground, but in due time I could see our two organizations working together. Thank you for the introduction. 

Edited by BernyBernhard
  • Like 1

Nice to meet you, names Triiz.

I've been street dealing for a while, I'd be happy to kick off your distribution needs.

Txt my private cell(Pm), not my zap phone ;)  

The name's Jack. I'm just networking and trying to get my name out there. I can cover your security needs for any important shipments, big grabs, etc. My resume is in this forum under "Criminal Fixer". Hit me up.

I want to join. My name you will not know, but i will be going with a street name. When you think of me, you think of Loyalty, Respect and a person who will get the job done, and stay quiet doing it. I am really cautious and i rarely will get in to trouble. I am willing to be a grower and grow as much as i can. If you need more people, i can bring in some loyal friends who will be willing to work for you, of course for a price. I think we can work together pretty well and make an excellent business.

If you are interested in me, message me and do not waste my time... The offer stands as it is. If you do not accept me, i shall take my talents to a different business and you shall regret it...

-TheCook

• Like 1

I could see this becoming a legitimate business in the future. I may try and legalize at least this drug. It's very beneficial for a lot of people.

• Like 1