jabba_the_slut

what attachments do you want to see in identity?

so we know theres gona be weapon customisation in identity, there are a few specific things i would REALLY like to see

post things you want in the way of weapon custiomisation, personally i think the ability to paint your weapon or have skins would be awesome.

Yeah it would, skins is a good idea but that eliminates the immersivness, doesn't it? 

I feel that should be added but as a personal choice in which you find paint and do as you please, if want a mix paint gun. 

I'd just try to make it super lightly transparent so it appears more like a coating that's worn with the gun rather than a slapped on paint job.

As for attatchments, extended clip is a must, banana clips babay!

Flashlights, pretty sure that's in already..

maybe a red dot for cops? Or some sort of aim that isn't straight up gun sightes.

Maybe the ability to toggle semi and auto? 

Perhaps you could add a recoil thingy that helps with the recoil some- so our gun ain't bouncing around while we aim for the dome piece.

Uhmmmmm...

I want to say a foldable stock for a mp5 but I think we are tryna go more semi auto weapons for opportunity for both sides. 

However, there will be swat- so hell, maybe foldable stocks will happen.

I don't think they're doing that. Its a heavy advantage when in the dark. So is a flashlight but we're just trying to keep the game realistic. Tweet to Motown about night vision to maybe swat or something as such.

While you're at it, ask him if I can be a probation officer.

Yeah, you do rehab, then you come to me and let me check your urine cause you been smoking weed illegally or somethin much worse. :o

I'm being straight up right now. Go tweet him this shit.

I think it makes as much money as a farmer, and it's not about me in that job, but the fun of everyone coming to me saying random funny stuff. I'm a people person and I'd have so much fun doing something as such.

And I could ask them how they got into drugs, how come they won't drop the drugs, and maybe save a few drug addicts. Okay. There's my heart felt story...

I love you mom..

I'd like to see animation customization options.  Better skill/proficiency could unlock fancy flourishes or weapon stances?  You'd go to a shooting range or a weapon testing area and prove your talent to earn the unlock.  You could even have career-specific animations too.  Police hold their gun different to a high-ranking gangsta for example, or a chef holds a knife different to a doctor?

I'm reaaaaally hoping they don't go down the counterstrike route and make skins some kind of "premium currency". Maybe they could be things you gain for levelling up etc?

Maybe a safety on gun to prevent miss click, it could also engender funny situations :P

Edited by Freebios

9 minutes ago, Freebios said:

Maybe a safety on gun to prevent miss click, it could also engender funny situations :P

Yeah, so a safety(: def a extended/banana clip tho to- and I want my dog to have a bandana around it's neck instead of a collar, and my cat to have a dingly bell. Gotta know where to find that pus- kitty.

I'd love it if you could change the sight, like the aiming mechanism. It'd be neat if it could have different shapes and sizes and upon "zooming in" to snipe a guy instead of a regular target-circle you'd see a heart, a star etc.