Philosophy

ORG: Ass Beating Cops

1 hour ago, Philosophy said:

Well we only act bad towards criminals it's not like we'd beat on a random shop keeper.

But youd randomly beat a criminal? You do know that this wont be allowed and will very quickly get put down. You cant just randomly beat someone criminal or not. You wouldnt do it IRL would you? You need a reason and you need to follow the rules/laws. No beating the shit out of people just because they are a criminal or because you feel like it.

I just dont want things like this ruining peoples experience of the game. Just be normal cops and do things that cops normally do. No beating the crap out of people.

Not trying to be a dick or anything and sorry if im coming across as one but me and others want this to be an RP game not a gmod styled game. 

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

Yea no were legit, sometimes we just get carried away when we get trolled or when we get rdmed constantly that's kinda why I formed this group to make tougher cops.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2016 at 9:34 PM, Philosophy said:

Yea no were legit, sometimes we just get carried away when we get trolled or when we get rdmed constantly that's kinda why I formed this group to make tougher cops.

Fair enough but the main thing about identity that draws people in is that it's a serious realistic life rp game, not a mod for people to troll on.

Plus the point of police is to bring alleged criminals to jail so they can have a fair trial, and their punishment is jail once they're proven to be a criminal, not a suspected criminal. 

It's not up to the police officers to punish people with excessive force, that's why they get fired for doing it IRL. They have weapons so they can protect themselves and bring down threats, not to beat on people

I'm not putting down your group or ideas, it actually looks kinda fun, but this might not be the game for it 

• Like 1

On 4.6.2016 at 1:36 AM, Philosophy said:

Well we only act bad towards criminals it's not like we'd beat on a random shop keeper.

Hey, dont beat on me when I get busted for running drugs! I'm non violent :)

The Non-Violent Citizens will be left alone, The ones that troll us get what they paid for. It's happened over and over again, wether they break the rules when no mods or admins are on, or they just continue to go on rampages, We will be there to stop them. They decide how we treat them, not us. We give respect to those who follow the law and those that choose to go along the path of injustice shall have their asses beaten.

hater tears.jpg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TheFieryPhoenix said:

The Non-Violent Citizens will be left alone, The ones that troll us get what they paid for. It's happened over and over again, wether they break the rules when no mods or admins are on, or they just continue to go on rampages, We will be there to stop them. They decide how we treat them, not us. We give respect to those who follow the law and those that choose to go along the path of injustice shall have their asses beaten.

hater tears.jpg

Amen Brother

So you've said that if you break the rules you get beaten, fair enough. But for anyone who breaks in game laws to get beaten, I don't think it'll go well. If you break the law you go to jail not beaten the shot out of because you feel like it 

• Like 1

We take them to jail as a first resort, but usually they have friends that try to kill us before we reach the prison. Trust me I've been playing cop games for the longest time and if that happens that only pisses us off.

If criminals piss you off for being naughty, why be a cop lol, if rulebreakers piss you off for trolling, why dont you contact an admin instead of ruining roleplay experience.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Philosophy said:

We take them to jail as a first resort, but usually they have friends that try to kill us before we reach the prison. Trust me I've been playing cop games for the longest time and if that happens that only pisses us off.

Why is that pissing you off? When I transport criminals to jail, I expect to be attacked somewhere on the road :)