20 hours ago, Raffen said:

dude thats a tough career choice

My dreams are very unrealistic, I know.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

My dreams are very unrealistic, I know.

Well best of luck too you, no dream is impossible

• Like 1

I was thinking of taking advantage of the renting system for houses and starting a real estate business. However, i will have to start a different job to get the money. So i might start off in some kind of career and retire after saving a fair amount.

I want to be a loan shark, funding the criminals all around the map. I was thinking of running a clothing shop if they implement bulletproof clothing that look ordinary. I would run an underground armor dealership with a clothing shop as a facade, paying gang members to rob my competition and their delivery trucks. Eventually, I will enter the gun market and take over the city. 

But prostitute also sounds good.

• Like 2

I pretende to be cop. Chiefe, if there will be. Maybe some bride for letting drugs pass  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  -_- xD

I want to start a business. In real life, I am starting my own watch brand, so maybe I will do that in the game. Either that or a logistic company.

• Like 1

So many choices... I'll be playing a few characters for sure, doing different things, so, I am not locking myself down to one character, and career, unless I find something I really enjoy 

Nice to see so many creative ideas and taking the roleplay to a next level :) 

If you ask me, I would love to become an officer and check out the different kind of content the devs have put together. 

What about a staffing firm. i want to star a Stafing Firm called Global Recruitment so i can hire pepz out to other Firms that need's Worker's 

• Like 1