Edward

Tv reporter

What about the reporters like in cnn telling about what happened if like some guy robbed a bank and so there was the tv camera over there and all that stuff would be fun 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Edward said:

What about the reporters like in cnn telling about what happened if like some guy robbed a bank and so there was the tv camera over there and all that stuff would be fun 

Do you mean as a career?

• Like 1

I would Imagine it would have to be in Identity seeing how popular it was in the Arma Life mods.

• Like 1

I am not sure there will be a realistic one, like recording live, there will be a newspaper though.

It's not a definite no...

• Like 2

Well he said its complicated but in the near future they might do it but it seems not from the start :)

You will not be able to own the career of a reporter because adding functional live cameras in the game takes up too many resources for the game.

57 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will not be able to own the career of a reporter because adding functional live cameras in the game takes up too many resources for the game.

Yeah that is unfortunate, but I guess maybe after release they could add the option in for community servers to be able to have it? Do you think that would work or not @HairyGrenade

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah that is unfortunate, but I guess maybe after release they could add the option in for community servers to be able to have it? Do you think that would work or not @HairyGrenade

It's possible they might be able to find a way to implement it after the full game releases so they can actually see how much it would affect the game if it did at all, not exactly sure if it will work though, we'll just need to wait and see.

• Like 2

How about being a vlogger? I know there's a live video service in the game, could you vlog in that way, and then archive your video, or maybe have a video app on your smart phone where you can make clips, and maybe edit them at home

22 minutes ago, jshaw71 said:

How about being a vlogger? I know there's a live video service in the game, could you vlog in that way, and then archive your video, or maybe have a video app on your smart phone where you can make clips, and maybe edit them at home

Yeah and you just see a man walking in the streets with their cellphone talking to themselves, would be funny just too funny to watch xD 

4 minutes ago, Edward said:

Yeah and you just see a man walking in the streets with their cellphone talking to themselves, would be funny just too funny to watch xD 

are you being sarcastic? 

3 minutes ago, Edward said:

Not at all 

Ok, yeah that would seem they were crazy, but then again people that have bluetooth headsets talking look kinda crazy too...