Lembo

Speed limits

On 1/11/2016 at 2:20 AM, NutterButter said:

I'm just gonna park on the side of the road with the hitch hiker pose, because I need gasoline- but then they pull over, and I beat them up and throw them in their trunk and we're off to see the wizard!!!!

They'll be in a alley yelling help from their car.... Lololol. 

awesome idea, i would like to join you on your endeavours 

13 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

awesome idea, i would like to join you on your endeavours 

We shall do this, then wait for people to come help them out of their trunk, and we will snag them too! xD

Everyone's hiding in their trunk :o :I 

On 1/8/2016 at 0:02 PM, Vix said:

Timmac is the best. But ragdolling at high speed crashes is a most. 

12 hours ago, NutterButter said:

We shall do this, then wait for people to come help them out of their trunk, and we will snag them too! xD

Everyone's hiding in their trunk :o :I 

oh boy I can not wait

31 minutes ago, Chuc said:

Can the government change the speed limit and fine price?

Maybe :D

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 3:10 PM, Lembo said:

it would be great if there was some sort of test you had to pass to receive your driving license, it would also serve as an tutorial of how to drive like a normal human being ?

It depends, there's a gmod server that had a driver license test and people couldn't drive because instructors never were online.

So if they can't make a well done script that doesn't say you passed a red light when you clearly got the green i don't want any of it.

18 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

It depends, there's a gmod server that had a driver license test and people couldn't drive because instructors never were online.

So if they can't make a well done script that doesn't say you passed a red light when you clearly got the green i don't want any of it.

There is going to be an automated "Driver license test", but it's more like a tutorial showing an instructing you how to do basic things and not really judging your driving skills.

• Like 1

Frankly a lot of players should have to pass a driving test every time the cops revoke their drivers licenses. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Frankly a lot of players should have to pass a driving test every time the cops revoke their drivers licenses. 

or maybe have a point system and if you go over your limit you will lose your license for x amount of time and you have to resit the test after the time is up

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jcdock said:

or maybe have a point system and if you go over your limit you will lose your license for x amount of time and you have to resit the test after the time is up

Yeah, it would be the best

On 02/01/2016 at 6:00 PM, NutterButter said:

So can't we somehow Just have a camera system that displays current data and the eliminates it entirely as if it never existed since its all to see if there is suspicious activity and not so much a constant man hunt to get the gem guy whom whom took their mask off in front of the camera last second. Yknow?

So you mean like on some maps in gmod, a Live CCTV system shown at the police department building. I am sure that would be able to be done. 

or i see you hitch hiking and think sod it lets run him over. Then I drive off laughing with the police chasing me just like in GTA ::)