Hello all,

My name is Doc Rogers, you may call me Doc. I am the California President for the Bad Company Rangers MC. I have decided to extend my TS as a place for ALL forum users to converge to hang around and chat about the game and or forums.

Teamspeak: 50.97.201.62:10237

When joining please use your forum name, a lot easier to recognize users that way. All I ask is that everyone please follow the TS rules as provided by myself and @Herzog or any Admin that may be on. Hope to see all you forum users online and chatting it up! Who knows maybe we can get the great @Motown to come and hang out!

Cheers and have a great day.

- Doc

Bad Company Ragers MC

President, California

• Like 2

Yes,

Please use the server with respect. Doc has kindly given it to the MC. Please send him thanks if you ever use it.

Once you join you will become a Hangaround. You never know, get to know our members and you could see yourself wearing your very own cut one day. Me and Doc are pretty much always on so if you are ever having trouble, just poke or message us.

Thank you all,

- Herzog

Bad Company Rangers MC

International President, London

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3

I poked my head into your Teamspeak server, and nobody was there. :D

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Motown said:

Yeah I do it every so often too and never find anyone so I just leave + I have my own ts.

1 hour ago, Motown said:

Well i appreciate you stopping by :D Ill be on tonight. Would love to chat with you one of these days. Cheers amigo!

On 2.6.2016 at 5:49 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah I do it every so often too and never find anyone so I just leave + I have my own ts.

same

On 02/06/2016 at 6:34 PM, Doc_Rogers said:

Well i appreciate you stopping by :D Ill be on tonight. Would love to chat with you one of these days. Cheers amigo!

Ah I was too busy thursday. and then was in hospital friday and got home saturday afternoon, cant play a game for 6 weeks. PS: I am in the ts, in the AFK room, but i said no ones ever in it, but I merely meant eiether no ones in it or everyones AFK e.g. you doc always AFK.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2016 at 0:32 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Ah I was too busy thursday. and then was in hospital friday and got home saturday afternoon, cant play a game for 6 weeks. PS: I am in the ts, in the AFK room, but i said no ones ever in it, but I merely meant eiether no ones in it or everyones AFK e.g. you doc always AFK.

I know ive been busy the last few weeks with work and helping the lady get settled into her work. I should be around more often.

7 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I came in the other day and @JamesLuck01 was in AFK :)

Yeah, i was on all day for 28hours i re-call i sat in the afk channel. but when i looked no one was on.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, i was on all day for 28hours i re-call i sat in the afk channel. but when i looked no one was on.

Yea i remember getting on and seeing you down there. I tend to not poke people in the AFK channel unless its urgent lol. But feel free to poke me and if im there i will chit chat. Sometimes im times im in multiple Teamspeaks at once.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doc_Rogers said:

Yea i remember getting on and seeing you down there. I tend to not poke people in the AFK channel unless its urgent lol. But feel free to poke me and if im there i will chit chat. Sometimes im times im in multiple Teamspeaks at once.

I was in my teamspeak and that one. I prefer to stay in mine because it is more convenient for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I was in my teamspeak and that one. I prefer to stay in mine because it is more convenient for me.

Makes sense man. I do appreciate you stopping by though.

Me and my friends don't have a Teamspeak any more. so we just use a random public one. That's why there's no TS server in my signature anymore. The admins are nice and let us create our own channel. Over the summer we will make a new server and actually pay for it :D