JackBlade

Jail Time

What will the average jail time is or specific times for different offences such as:

Murder:

Buying or Selling Drugs:

Making Drugs:

Holding illegal firearms:

Shooting cops:

Stealing from a shop vs a bank:

or how much money in fine/tickets:

going too fast:

parking on the wrong place:

45 minutes is the current maximum and they plan to adapt that based on how the prison gameplay is received. If it's fun, they'll lengthen it.

Maybe so but it's still a life sim. Id imagine they'll just put a tv in the prison so you can watch other players get jailed xD

Why I want customizable tats really, truely, is so that if I'm a gangster thug, I can see what other players be reppin and if my crew ain't got the tats to match my cats, well, let's say blapblapblap.

That way you could also write that down in your cop journal. Or a convient store person could identify those tats and help toward a arrest or something such

On SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer RP Server) a life sentence would be 10 hours, Jail time for small offenses would be 10 minutes but murders would be 1-2 hours.

The devs mentioned that a system they've put in place is "stress". Much like the Mental State rating in GTAV, I believe that if you commit a crime or kill someone, that rating will increase, meaning that you do less damage than someone who has a lower stress level.

Yup, and with high stress you are more suseptible to damage.

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

The devs mentioned that a system they've put in place is "stress". Much like the Mental State rating in GTAV, I believe that if you commit a crime or kill someone, that rating will increase, meaning that you do less damage than someone who has a lower stress level.

And low levels both protect and enhance you, kind of like a thick skin buff whenever it's low, and buffs removed when your stress is high.

2 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Yup, and with high stress you are more suseptible to damage.

And low levels both protect and enhance you, kind of like a thick skin buff whenever it's low, and buffs removed when your stress is high.

Exactly :)

Dr.Felix, I'm addicted to NutterButters, not that I have a reason I get these sugary cravings or anything- def not any doctor prescribed alterbative-to-pill medicine. 

*winky face*

Would you be able to break out of jail ? also say i killed a person and went to jail, served my time then as soon as i got out i killed another person, would i have to serve a longer jail service ?

Good question @ollieow - I'm in favour of sentences being cumulative. Otherwise there is no real deterrent, because as I've heard Motown say in videos I've watch, prison will be fun.

16 hours ago, ollieow said:

Would you be able to break out of jail ? also say i killed a person and went to jail, served my time then as soon as i got out i killed another person, would i have to serve a longer jail service ?

As far as I know you can break out of jail, think they talked about it in an interview. Not sure about jail time getting longer after you went "clear", but it can't be longer than 45 on official servers. Private servers can adjust jail time.

1 minute ago, Vix said:

As far as I know you can break out of jail, think they talked about it in an interview. Not sure about jail time getting longer after you went "clear", but it can't be longer than 45 on official servers. Private servers can adjust jail time.

Will Jail time only pass while you're online? or can you log out for 45 minutes and then come back in, and what about being killed in jail do you wake up outside or respawn in jail?

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Will Jail time only pass while you're online? or can you log out for 45 minutes and then come back in, and what about being killed in jail do you wake up outside or respawn in jail?

I think only when you're online and no clue about the rest. No tweets. :)

It would be nice if the government could adjust the jail time per crime or leave it up to the judge at the time so you could bribe him/her for a shorty time or bribe then to give someone a longer sentence

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chuc said:

It would be nice if the government could adjust the jail time per crime or leave it up to the judge at the time so you could bribe him/her for a shorty time or bribe then to give someone a longer sentence

Not sure if goverment can change default max/min jail time, but owners of private servers most likely will be able to.