JamesLuck01

A Whitelisted Community Server - www.identitylifeservers.com

I've been on hardcore rp servers, everyone always behaves like robots, not like actual humans do. Everyone being super serious is no fun. So no thanks, pass. Also the name is kyservers, what does that stand for, kill yourself servers? that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it, why would you go with that name lol..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Looks very nice.

Is there any age limit?

Read the post it clearly states if there is one or not!

@FishFace I've been on hardcore rp servers, everyone always behaves like robots, not like actual humans do. Everyone being super serious is no fun. So no thanks, pass.

Well, if your not interested, its fine as it might not be for everyone. Also it's a Serious going on Hardcore RP and so its not a full on hardcore server.

Also the name is kyservers, what does that stand for, kill yourself servers?

It don't stand for anything, and a lot of people have asked that already your not the only one!

that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it, why would you go with that name lol..

To be honest we had a name for it with KY being completely different to that but the name was bad and I already got my Domain name and so had to keep the KY but no good names and so it just don't mean anything other than being the letters "KY"

Edited by JamesLuck01

I might be interested @JamesLuck01 

I just have one question: Will there be OOC? Will I have to deal with people complaining or crying in said chat?

Forgive my ignorance if this was stated before on one of the posts in this thread, as right now im running on some controlled internet that doesn't allow me to open your website or the links you provided.

It's a white-listed server which I doubt anyone would rarely complain over OOC, but if someone was breaking RP with OOC the staff would sort them out.

• Like 1

I am personally interested in being a part of this project, I have plenty of ideas regarding rules and regulations and have a good bit of Management experience that may come in handy along the way; I have been managing modded Minecraft communities on and off for years now, the one I am currently running has been going for 11 months 6 days now.

Please note this is solely as an example to you and not for advertisement purposes (" http://webshockmc.com "), I want to take what I have learned  to possibly help your Identity server. I have expressed my passion for Identity and role-play ArmA life in the past, and some people from my community are interested in being part of a hardcore Identity server. I will be signing up soon, I hope this is still an enthusiastic project of yours. :)

Kind Regards,
Hill

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

On 06/12/2016 at 1:30 AM, Shadow765 said:

Looks very nice.

Is there any age limit?

There is no age limit. (Sorry, I didnt realise james had already answered this as it was on a different page).

Edited by Raffen

Update: 

1. You are Now able to apply for a government career job but the applications won't be processed until a later date.

2. 65 Total members so far.

3. Today is the last day for interviews this year! Interviews will recommence on Saturday 7th January 2017! 

4. I will no longer be updating this post via comments as well and so it is your responsibility to keep up to date with it. You can always look at the bottom of my post to find this one, and Thank you all who have taken interest! All updates will go on my forum!

5. Also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Edited by JamesLuck01

Bonsoir cela fait un petit moment que je suis inscrit pour suivre évolutions du jeu qui m'interrese beaucoup hélas je ne parle pas anglais ni écrit bien sur donc ma question meme le jour ou le jeu sortira en beta il ne sera quand anglais et idem pour les serveurs ?

Vous remerciant de votre reponse.  Eric

12 hours ago, Ericlandais said:

: 3: Hello, it is a little time that I am registered to follow evolutions of the game that interferes me a lot alas I do not speak English nor written well on so my question even the day when the game will come out in beta it will be when English and ditto waiters ? Thank you for your response. Eric

Ok, so after full release it will be translated to many different languages. Beta however will be in English I am certain of this. Also this community will be English ONLY, and so everyone must be able to speak English.

@HairyGrenade can you move these posts to the appropriate place. (Q&A and this is the answer to his question)

Edited by JamesLuck01

Im not trying to be biased even though it might sound like I am I personally feel it may benifit the servers more if you did the US as the second server instead of Austrailia, again not trying to be biases even though I live in the US I am just trying to help the servers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, assassinwolf3568 said:

Im not trying to be biased even though it might sound like I am I personally feel it may benifit the servers more if you did the US as the second server instead of Austrailia, again not trying to be biases even though I live in the US I am just trying to help the servers.

When it comes down to it I will probably will decide then because I thought about it too. So far not many Australians are in the community and so a US East server will likely come second. It all depends on how many Ausies there are really. 

I respect this idea but making German's speak English on German servers seems a little bit silly. If you are going to give them their own server, let them speak their language.

It's an english speaking community with servers around the world, it doesn't matter about the location itself, more the community. But I do see your point. If this grows further we may consider allowing different languages for specific areas.

On 2017-5-6 at 9:29 PM, JoelKeys said:

I respect this idea but making German's speak English on German servers seems a little bit silly. If you are going to give them their own server, let them speak their language.

Like Raffen said but also the Germany hosted server will be catering for other areas in the EU also and therefore having the communities dominant language being English is better to cater for all the others who live closer to Germany than the UK and don't speak German. However dependant on how things go, we will consider different language based servers.

Any other community groups serious as yours? I'm looking for a full RP server, however I will not use Teamspeak. As much as I am extremely interested in your community group, i'm afraid I will have to decline. Plus, I RP where you talk in-game. Not out of game. Not as realistic. You have to go up to the player or call them on a cell phone, not just keep them in a Teamspeak call whenever you feel like it.  However, I wish your community good luck!

Please let me know if there's any communities similar to yours, but are to talk in-game, not out of game.

Thanks!

Chloe

5 hours ago, acenewton1 said:

Any other community groups serious as yours? I'm looking for a full RP server, however I will not use Teamspeak. As much as I am extremely interested in your community group, i'm afraid I will have to decline. Plus, I RP where you talk in-game. Not out of game. Not as realistic. You have to go up to the player or call them on a cell phone, not just keep them in a Teamspeak call whenever you feel like it.  However, I wish your community good luck!

Please let me know if there's any communities similar to yours, but are to talk in-game, not out of game.

Thanks!

Chloe

Hey Chloe, I am not sure where the impression of using teamspeak is a must but I can a sure you theTeamspeak requirement is for the interview stage of the white-list and is not an requirement to use for RP purposes. Anyways Thankyou for the interest in the community and I hope you find the server you are looking for. (A little extra) Teamspeak will be more so you can hang out when not in game or if we have a community meeting, meet new people or if a server staff member is needed then you will be able to maybe get a response quicker etc. 

Identity Life Servers

Hello, ladies and gentlemen

My name is James, as you all know and I am excited for Identity to release. I know its a long while yet, but its better now to start than later.

About Us

We are a serious-hardcore white-listed community for IdentityRPG. We aim to give players the ability to role-play seriously while having fun with community rules being enforced as well with white-listed roles. Our main priority is to give the ability for players to give each other quality role-play and establish connections. We invite you to our website and you are welcome to apply at any time. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,

James, Owner.

IdentityLifeServers Community.

Why Us?

We will make you our priority, we want to make sure you are having a positive experience with the Identity Life Community and servers. Our staff have been trained to allow that positive experience and to treat everyone equally. If you do have a issue with anyone or a staff member, we will handle the situation appropriately and enforce the community rules and positive experience.

Where are we?

Confirmed

• -Europe

Planned (Depending on demand for player slots and funding.)

• -USA (East/ West/ Midwest)
  • -Australia
  • -Canada

White-list Application

If you are interested in being white-listed please follow the link below, sign up and make a white-list application in the appropriate section. Read ALL Terms & Conditions/ rules & requirements before applying. 

----------CLICK HERE----------

What can I do?

We allow you to roleplay what you wish as-long as you respect the community rules.

Government Careers

• -Police Department - Applications: CLICK HERE             
  • -Firefighter Department - Applications: CLICK HERE
  • -Paramedic Department  - Applications: CLICK HERE
  • -Government - Campaigns: CLICK HERE

Civilian

• -Business Management - Advertisements: CLICK HERE
  • -Trucker
  • -Tow Truck Operator
  • -And more!

Criminal

• -Drug Dealer/Trafficker
  • -Gang/Cartel Member
  • -Bank heists
  • -And more!

Staff Opportunities

Requirements & Rules: CLICK HERE

Application: CLICK HERE

Developer

Application: CLICK HERE

Information

Teamspeak: IdentityLife.on.vg

Discord: https://discord.gg/wd4kujf

Staff Team: CLICK HERE

Staff Organisation Structure: TBD

Community Rules: CLICK HERE

Steam Group: CLICK HERE

Server List: CLICK HERE

The community is having a revamp, we have got a new community name, a new logo to go with it and I am opening up staff applications soon. You must be white-listed if you want a chance to be accepted as staff. All member types are able to apply but if you are white-listed then you have a higher chance of success rate.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update on things with the community!

Below are 2 links, which show our progress/ development for the website/ Forum and the other one is for the Altis Life server we are going to bring up for the guys who would like to start in a fresh RP server while we wait for Identity's Module: Town Square! 

Arma 3 server development progresshttps://trello.com/b/vwmDOZ82/arma-3-server

Website development progresshttps://trello.com/b/Juok3KZE/website

Please feel free to join when the server is live! The server is a "Serious/ Hardcore RP" server.

Thank you for reading.

Regards, James.

• Like 2

I'd have applied to yours, but I Saw "currently not accepting" for anything I'd be interested in -.-

6 hours ago, Kraztec said:

I'd have applied to yours, but I Saw "currently not accepting" for anything I'd be interested in -.-

The main post here is not fully up to date. The forum is however and both dev positions and staff positions are in an "OPEN" status.