JamesLuck01

A Whitelisted Community Server - www.identitylifeservers.com

Post Update:

1. Signup Now! 

2. Those Who have made a White-list Application. Can now start Preparing for there Governor Campaign.

3. Start giving us your Ideas and Suggestions that you would like to see on our server.

4. Police Application(s) Format: (Status: Open)

5. Fire Fighter Application(s) Format: (Status: Open)

6. Paramedic Applications Format: (Status: Open)

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Post Update:

1. Sign in with your Steam account or make a account with the option to link it at a later time!

2.  If you have already signed up, you can link your account to your forum one!

• Like 1

On 07/07/2016 at 6:43 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

bump 15: the final blow

bump 16: the shitty hollywood reboot with all gender roles swapped

• Like 1

Bump 22: The Tsunami

Post Update:

1. We Now have our own Discord server on the side. (if you would like the info please pop a message or go to the steam groups announcements.)

2. On the side of everything, please register on my forum if you wish to suggest things for my server, such as rules or anything you would like to see. 

3. For my server, Government jobs MUST have a microphone and also MUST apply for a position. (unless the community all feels different, I and my current staff are OPEN to any suggestions). 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

On 24/10/2016 at 9:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Bump 24: The Plague

Update:

Total 7 - 12 white-listed but a whopping 25 members on the forum.

"Whopping"

Update: 

1. Please can the steam group members who have not registered please register on the forum ASAP: Register Now!

2. All members who have not voted on my poll I made today, please go Vote Now!

3. Currently we are unsure how many members we have as some on the steam group are signed up and some are not, We have a total above 33 members but need the rest of you to register! 

4. Also please go and give your ideas on the donation rewards post and any others!

5. This community will strive because of the dedicated members within, which is also why we like your ideas and suggestions to improve your experience with our servers!

Thank you all for joining this community and I hope we meet each other in-game.

The Staff Team.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Important!

Please Can every member of my community, if not signed up on the forum sign up and also anyone who has NOT voted on the poll's, please do it for me. 

Much appreciated and its very important for everyone to vote as it will make it better for me to get the results with the opinions and info needed.

Vote Here!

Regional Poll

Thanks again for your time!

The Staff Team!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Update:

I have made another Poll, this one is however optional to vote on but can give some good info that may help in the future.

Well, to be honest it might be second (not many AUS players signing up yet - more US), but UK gives US-East players decent ping either way. just a bit higher. ranging from 70 - 120 ping.

Update: 

There is another poll which has multiple questions, if you have not still voted on all the others please vote on all of them including the new one!

Thank you for taking the time to vote and give us feedback on what you like to see.

Community Forum Member Goals

Target (50 Members): REACHED!

Target (100 Members): REACHED!

Target (150 Members): REACHED!

Target (200 Members): 

Target (250 Members): 

Target (300 Members): 

These are purely forum member goals, the server will be white-listed on start up but, we don't have 50 white-listed members and even if we did they are not in the same region.