JamesLuck01

A Whitelisted Community Server - www.identitylifeservers.com

Community Name: Identity Life Servers

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.

My name is James, as you all know and I am excited for Identity to release. I know its a long while yet, but its better now to start than later.

I am going to be hosting a Serious to Hardcore white-listed server. So I was wondering if anyone would like to sign up to be white-listed for the server?

If you are interested in being white-listed please go to my forum, sign up and make a white-list application in the appropriate section. Read ALL Terms & Conditions/ rules & requirements before applying. 

Please, get experience of at least 150 hours on RP before applying. However if you don't have the experience before applying, you will not be "Accepted" fully, but instead "Semi-Accepted".

Fill out this form part 1/2 of our white-list application: Apply Here to be whitelisted! (Signup to Apply)

Part 2/2 is the interview on our Teamspeak!

Our Teamspeak 3 server: KYServers.on.vg

IF there is not 50 people before the server goes up, then the server will not be white-listed for 4 weeks! Everyone who joins will have to be white-listed either way. (Same for all servers)

Here are some of the details:

Steam Group is Join-able!

My Forum  Now Public and LIVE! 

Our Teamspeak 3 Server: identitylife.on.vg

Also on the Forum, you will be able to apply for Moderator, which has 2 stages. The first stage is the application and if that is approved you will move on to the Teamspeak interview. 

Police Application(s) Format: (Status: OpenCurrently not Accepting but feel free to post!

Fire Fighter Application(s) Format: (Status: OpenCurrently not Accepting but feel free to post!

Paramedic Applications Format: (Status: OpenCurrently not Accepting but feel free to post!

SERVER RULES   

Moderator Application Rules for Applying! (Status: Recruiting Closed)

Moderator Application Template (Status: Recruiting Closed)

Server Staff

Server Staff Ranks Info 

Donator Info   (Donator Ranks will NOT reward you with anything in the server! DONATE ONLY if you wish to HELP with SERVER COSTS!)

English Language ONLY! (for ALL servers)

Future Servers - In order as they come!

1. [UK]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #1: 
2. [US-East]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #1:
[AUS]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #1: 
4. [GER]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #1: 
5. [CANADA]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #1: 
6. [UK]IdentityRPG |WhiteList| Serious/Hardcore| Server #2: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
First server is planned and if enough donations and if it goes extremely well then we will get a second server and so fourth. Also as each one comes up we will need to recruit Server Managers for the different servers, All SERVER(s) will be English Language Only!

Government Jobs: (These are just rough numbers)

The Government jobs will have a max player limit of 100

Police will most likely have a limit of 50. 

Paramedics will have a limit of 25.

Fire Fighters will have also a limit of 25.

Criminals & Civilians: 

Criminals do not have a limit but I would like for it to be no more than 100 and then 100 Civilinas but really I class all of them civilians, which some just get caught up in crime and some just are living life without crime.

Newold500.png.74aa4de1f9338d5888142a8ed652835c.png

• Like 10

bump 4: uprising

If anyone wants to be whitelisted contact me or raffen. Remember pm me on the forum before adding me otherwise I might think its a random add and I block people who randomly add me.

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 26/05/2016 at 4:50 PM, JamesLuck01 said:
On 05/06/2016 at 2:41 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

bump 4: uprising

If anyone wants to be whitelisted contact me or raffen. Remember pm me on the forum before adding me otherwise I might think its a random add and I block people who randomly add me.

bump.

bump 5: the return

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Bump.

I want to see this server up and running, so let me know if you need donations or anything.

We aren't accepting donations just yet, at the moment we're sorting out staff and whitelist applications, but thanks for the interest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Will there be Oceania servers? Or will the be based in Europe?

First server will be based in UK/Europe, and if there is enough funding we will see what areas are best to try get up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

First server will be based in UK/Europe, and if there is enough funding we will see what areas are best to try get up.

Also I would love to expand if the first server goes well, but we have to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

@Jamesluck1 where do I apply,here?

On 21/05/2016 at 2:12 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Fill out this form part 1/2 of our whitelist application: Apply Here to be whitelisted!

Part 2/2 is the interview on our teamspeak!

Our Teamspeak 3 server: KYServers.on.vg

49 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

@Jamesluck1 where do I apply,here?

If you see the first post, the Underlined parts are links, if you hover over them then you see them change. click and it takes you to the different areas of my steam groups.