Edward

New Video Hype

Would like to see even if it is a short video of what you have accomplished so far in this time. as you know the hype is growing and we need something before someone goes crazy (like me). put it on youtube! that's why I'm subscribed

The next video we put out will reveal apartment/housing customization, and we're absolutely sure you'll love it! There has been some delay to this however because our project lead, John, wanted to include a few extra features to really demonstrate the potential there. We're just waiting on him to finish that up, and hopefully soon, you'll finally get to see what we're offering with Identity.

Nobody wants you to see and play Identity more than we do!

• Like 9

I am hungry as a Lion to see that video and play this gosh darn game 

Its too good to believe but i do believe keep working hard and take your time there is not limit not for me anyways

-Lion

• Like 1

Im sure that everyone can keep their urges to play inside. As much as i want to play this game myself, i want this game to be actually finished and optimized. As long as the game comes out before im dead then im good xD keep up the good work @Motown, @Paratus and the rest of Team Asylum :)

• Like 3

I payed for $30 dollar pledge now I want to play the game what do I do now? Please help!

4 hours ago, BrandonC said:

I payed for $30 dollar pledge now I want to play the game what do I do now? Please help!

It's in development m8 wait for it

On 18/05/2016 at 7:14 PM, Motown said:

The next video we put out will reveal apartment/housing customization, and we're absolutely sure you'll love it! There has been some delay to this however because our project lead, John, wanted to include a few extra features to really demonstrate the potential there. We're just waiting on him to finish that up, and hopefully soon, you'll finally get to see what we're offering with Identity.

Nobody wants you to see and play Identity more than we do!

I'm starting to get a bit salty and depressed that this video hasn't been released yet... Maybe this new video is actually a Town Square Trailer with a release date at the end of it...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

It's in development m8 wait for it

Oh ok I was scared thinking I wasted my money.

9 hours ago, xIconikkx said:

I'm starting to get a bit salty and depressed that this video hasn't been released yet... Maybe this new video is actually a Town Square Trailer with a release date at the end of it...

you wish i doubt it a lot but if its gonna so long to make a trailer then woah

On 27/05/2016 at 3:12 AM, BrandonC said:

You trollin bro? I think you are

• Like 2

On 6/6/2016 at 8:59 AM, Kickapoo said:

You trollin bro? I think you are

what do you mean?

8 hours ago, BrandonC said:

what do you mean?

identity is still in development, dumdum. either you wait for the modules release (don't ask for it's release, use the search function) or you don't do anything. crying to play it won't help you to play it now

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BrandonC said:

what do you mean?

What I mean is that how can you not work out for yourself it's still in development 

• Like 1