Kickapoo

CALL OF DUTY - INFINITE DISLIKES

Yes it has been announced, and for those who don't know the trailer is now at around 2.3 million dislikes, making it the most hated game trailer of all time. Not only have they rinsed and repeated the last 4 call of duty games, not listened to their demographic who want modern/past warfare back they also restrict the partial remake of MW1 to a special edition of the game at $80. They say many things go to space to die, and I sincerely believe that Call Of Duty is one of them. Hopefully a total lack of sales will wake them up again, not to mention BF1 will annihilate IW. 

Which brings me to the question of why do so many people still buy call of duty even when their expectations fall so short every time? Also will you be getting the new game when it comes out or boycotting the franchise like I am? 

Or maybe you think it looks good? Maybe you never played MW2 or WAW and never knew what COD was like when it was good?

What do you guys think about this?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.bed453374db6fdea

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes it has been announced, and for those who don't know the trailer is now at around 2.3 million dislikes, making it the most hated game trailer of all time. Not only have they rinsed and repeated the last 4 call of duty games, not listened to their demographic who want modern/past warfare back they also restrict the partial remake of MW1 to a special edition of the game at $80. They say many things go to space to die, and I sincerely believe that Call Of Duty is one of them. Hopefully a total lack of sales will wake them up again, not to mention BF1 will annihilate IW. 

Which brings me to the question of why do so many people still buy call of duty even when their expectations fall so short every time? Also will you be getting the new game when it comes out or boycotting the franchise like I am? 

Or maybe you think it looks good? Maybe you never played MW2 or WAW and never knew what COD was like when it was good?

What do you guys think about this?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.bed453374db6fdea

Oh yeah I totally agree with you kickapoo, just one thing is I have pre-ordered bf1 and probably will get the new COD too. Idk, I just get it to play now and then when have nothing else to play/ bored of playing the same games all the time.

Also I will probably buy it just to get COD 4

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh yeah I totally agree with you kickapoo, just one thing is I have pre-ordered bf1 and probably will get the new COD too. Idk, I just get it to play now and then when have nothing else to play/ bored of playing the same games all the time.

Also I will probably buy it just to get COD 4

pre ordered the deluxe version of bf1 :D

• Like 1

Some people actually still enjoy playing COD, and that's completely fine. It looks good, well, I mean the space stuff looks cool, but I am not a fan of Call of Duty anymore, I just simply lost interest in the game after BO2. If Infinite Warfare didn't have the "Call of Duty" name and focused on things a bit differently i'm sure it would have a better dislike/like ratio. But anyway, I think BF1 will blow IW out of the water. 

Most people I know are getting IW just for the Remastered Edition of COD4.

• Like 2

Despite all the dislikes and negative attention, CoD: IW will sell better than BF1, simply because CoD: IW has a loyal, ignorant twelivie fanbase that'll buy each and every game.

11 hours ago, Sean said:

Despite all the dislikes and negative attention, CoD: IW will sell better than BF1, simply because CoD: IW has a loyal, ignorant twelivie fanbase that'll buy each and every game.

There's significant evidence to prove you're wrong, the preorders for IW are much much lower than they are for BF1 for starters?

11 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

There's significant evidence to prove you're wrong, the preorders for IW are much much lower than they are for BF1 for starters?

Pre-orders don't determine how much units a game will sell in total. People'll are pre-ordering BF1 simply because it's better, but CoD has a larger fanbase. That fanbase wil lshow itself when the game releases. Whatever game releases first will sell better.