Blackbeard

Rate the signature and avatar of the person above you.

Simple as it gets. Rate the signature and avatar of the person, that posted above you. As in:

Signature: x/10

Optional with an explanation. 

Just now, Kickapoo said:

@Blackbeard Mate you've already been rated so what am I supposed to do now

You can just rate for my signature and avatar again, individually. 

^both 6. 

16 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

You can just rate for my signature and avatar again, individually. 

^both 6. 

Okey, I give the avatar a 2/10 and the signature a 3/10, because I don't really know what either of them are supposed to be exactly.

27 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Kickapoo 0/10 for your avatar (what is it? a shaped vulcano? 0/10 for your signature because i don't like baywatch

No you speng it's Slash leaning back holding his guitar and Nic Cage wasn't in baywatch he's not the Hoff.... Now now we come to yours....

I'll give your avatar a 2/10 and your signature a 1/10, mainly off the fact your apparent tongue twister is easy as fuck 

@SilberDrachen893

profile picture: 2/10 for just using a photo

signature: signature: 7/10 because it's a porsche

((lolz. my post was to late and i accidently rated @FlyingDuck. will edit it. sorry^^))

edit: you mean offending peoples should get good ratings for "serious efforts"?! bist du des wahnsinns @SilberDrachen893?! sorry, but if you think a profile picture and a signature like @Kickapoo's one that was just the first thing google pictures found is serious effort you should ask yourself the sense of life. because hey! if a selfmade 16 bit gif profile picture and a signature that was recorded from dragonball and converted to .gif is not serious effort then you're not worth using german words in your name. it's no serious effort if you just use a photo as profile picture

Edited by Shimozukachi

Signature?/10

I have No idea, where are signatures...To say I'm new to this is an understatement, so please dont tear into me cause i dont know yet. Signature...as in your screen name?

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Clarifying

Signature: N/A

Avatar: 8/10 cause I like how its a gif lol

A signature is basically what you can put at the bottom of your posts. Like the post above yours, his signature is the naked guy doing whatever that is xD This post can show you how to add a signature! ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful

I dont see any of that...Is it because im doin this all thru my S7 edge, and not a computer.  This is exactly why Im waiting for my build to get completed and set up, before I make my pledge, this wednesday. Im afraid something will get lost or screwed up if I try to do it on my cell then, go on my desktop. 

On 26/02/2017 at 1:16 AM, Hatoful said:

Signature: 7/10 - It's very cute and quaint. I'd definitely buy from your farmer's market in game.

Avatar: 4/10 - The impact text is cut off because it's a circle, silly! I like his face though c:

• Like 1