Luca_Santarelli

The Santarelli Crime Family *recruiting*

The Santarelli Crime family is a full RP, Italian mafia

Respect Few

Fear None

Live by it

The Santarelli Crime family is a small, mafia styled family devoted to controlling smaller regions of the games map.

You own a store in lower city area?

30% of your pay will be given to the family, every paycheck

No business gets by without paying the family dues

But don't worry, The family wont control a whole region or city, most likely a block or two. If possible three.

Further information of our business will be discussed privately and when a member joins. No business is to be talked "on the streets" 

We are Different people day and night, dark and unknown completely apart from everybody else. Theirs only a certain few of us, so we keep operations real tight.

The Family Omerta

The full family Omerta is not to be talked about in person "on the streets". But rather when you join the mafia, and taking the Cosa Nostra.

The Omerta is basically a code stating you will not talk to authorities, co-operate with the authorities, and co-operate with other families.

It also states that any family member must do the time the authorities have given him, even if he hasn't even done it.

Later on in the family, we might co-op with other small families, but that's not now.

The Cosa Nostra

The Cosa Nostra is the family oath, and is not to be talked about on the streets, with any other family, or any authority.

But only to be talked about when joining the mafia.

Our Family is more important than your own.

What is said in the meeting, stays in the meeting. But never leaves your heart

The HLR

This is the third process of joining.

(Out of 3, Omerta, Cosa Nostra, and HLR)

The HLR is a code taken by all members of the family.

Stating all members must be Honest, be Loyal and have Respect.

Honesty to all family members

Loyalty to everybody in the family

Respect for everybody, and all family members

Some basic, Family rules

These rules are to be taken extremely

Ethnicity – only men of Italian descent are allowed to become full members (made men).

Family secrets – members are not allowed to talk about family business to non-members.

Blood for blood – if a family member is killed by another member, no one can commit murder in revenge unless the boss gives permission.

No fighting among members – from fist fights to knife fights.

Adultery – members are not allowed to commit adultery with another family member's wife.

Full Family Rules

Members must be of age (14)

1. Be loyal to members of the organization. Do not interfere with each other’s interest. Do not be an informer

2. Be rational. Be a member of the team. Don’t engage in battle you can’t win.

3. Be a man of honor. Respect womanhood and your elders. Don’t rock the boat.

4. Respect your families loved ones, such as Daughters, Sons, his Wife, Grandchildren, Nieces, Nephews and anyone he describes as a loved one. This is somewhat related to rule #3 

5. Be a stand-up guy. Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Don’t sell out, The ‘stand-up guy’ shows courage and ‘heart.’ He does not whine or complain in the face of adversity, including punishment, because ‘If you can’t play, don’t play.’

6. Have class. Be independent. Know your way around the world

7. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.

8. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.

9.  Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.

10. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.

11. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold too

Structure

Boss - Head of the family

Underboss - appointed by the boss, and is the second command of the family. He runs the day - to - day operations. 

Consigliere - The bosses right hand man, He is the third highest ranking member and is given the most respect. Next to the boss of course.  The Consigliere attends every family meeting, acting as an aid or a representative. He also acts as the bosses aid.

Capo - Leader of a crew of soldiers. He is also responsible for any tasks assigned, including murder,  labor racketeering, it is usually a capo who controls the infiltration of union locals

Soildier -  Soldiers are the main workers of the family, usually committing crimes like assault, murder, extortion, intimidation, etc. In return, they are given profitable rackets to run by their superiors and have full access to their family's connections and power. When the books are open, meaning that a family is accepting new members, a made man may recommend an up-and-coming associate to be a new soldier.

Associates - Associates are not actual members of the Mafia but rather anyone who teams up with them on a criminal enterprise of some kind. They could be someone who does business with the mob, including money-laundering bankers, crooked cops, lawyers, politicians, etc. There are also the Italian newcomers who have yet to be made, called cugines, and they play a minor role in the operation of the Mafia. Associates are also fair game on the streets, they are not protected by the organization. Anybody can be an associate in the mafia, however only Italians and Sicilians can be made.

Made Men

Before "Making your bones", A soldier must show extreme honesty, Extreme loyalty and extreme respect. You have to live by the HLR, showing the traits more than any other soldier. Becoming a made man means you have fully devoted your life to the family. Our family, has now become yours. The acception to your mother and father and child of course. Not your brother, not your sister, and not your wife. Acceptions will be made depending on how much the Cosa Nostra needs you.

Before being inducted a potential made man is required to have carried out a contract killing; thus, murders committed for personal reasons do not count. Committing one's first contracted killing is referred to as "making your bones."

When introducing one made man to another, the phrase "a friend of ours" is used, indicating that he is a member and business can be discussed openly with him; however, when introducing an associate or civilian with whom business should not be mentioned, the phrase "a friend of mine" is used. Made men are the only ones who can rise through the ranks of Cosa Nostra, from soldier to capo, (captain) consigliere, underboss, and boss.

To attack, let alone kill, a made man for any reason without the permission of those Mafiosi higher up in the organization is seen as a cardinal sin which will normally be met with severe retaliation, in many cases regardless of whether the perpetrator has a legitimate grievance. The made man is traditionally seen as "untouchable" by the law as well as by his fellow criminals, a man to be respected and feared.

Made men can only be 100% Italian or Sicilian 

Territory

The Santarelli Crime Family will have full control of the docks closest to the biggest city. We will sell illicit cargo such as cigarettes, weed and booze. The docks are not just a work place for dock workers, anybody can come and hang around, walk about freely, converse with friendsand dock ships. Although one thing, the ships coming in will be prosecuted in a non-illegal fashion, for our safety and the safety of the men and women around the docks. Warning, If anybody sells anything they will be sent a message. ex. beating them. We will also control one extremely small area in Ash Hill where illegal "things" will be going on, the exact location will not be said. With that being said, we will do little to no work in Roseport.

Luca Santarelli

Santarelli Crime Family boss

We are recruiting!

Please ask any questions 

Untitled drawing.png

,afia.jpg

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

Interesting read and it looks like quite a bit of effort has gone into this, but you say that 'cosa nostra' is an oath. Cosa nostra is what mobsters refer to the mafia as, it literally means 'this thing of ours'. Either way, looking good.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Johnny said:

Interesting read and it looks like quite a bit of effort has gone into this, but you say that 'cosa nostra' is an oath. Cosa nostra is what mobsters refer to the mafia as, it literally means 'this thing of ours'. Either way, looking good.

Thanks, I broke the rules a bit and made the Cosa Nostra an oath. It sounds cool xDxD

5 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Seem a bit hostile, but good job. 

Thank you. Well only have around 15 - 20 men so I really wanna enforce the rules so we don't break apart

On 5/16/2016 at 4:57 PM, conrock7509 said:

How will you know if people are 100% Italian and Sicilian 

Thank you for your comment and question.

This is strictly just a role play part. If identity puts in a background information like they did in GTA V online, then well know. But for know this is just a role play part. Not just anyone can be a made men. Probably only around 2 - 3 members. 

Looks neat and fixed. Hope we can cooperate-

Wish you luck. If you are going on the EU servers msg me and we can fix some deals.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Looks neat and fixed. Hope we can cooperate-

Wish you luck. If you are going on the EU servers msg me and we can fix some deals.

Sorry my freind, US

2 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Sorry my freind, US

Ah, well. My friend you are still within our system and shall not be forgotten. If you ever pop in to the EU then please be sure to contact me. I will get you a car ride through some people I know and probably a house in the hills for your vacation. 

As always salut my friend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Ah, well. My friend you are still within our system and shall not be forgotten. If you ever pop in to the EU then please be sure to contact me. I will get you a car ride through some people I know and probably a house in the hills for your vacation. 

As always salut my friend.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. 

Building burnt down then kidnapped and put in prison for 3 days with no food and then fed to an hungry pack of dogs?

Fuck you, pay me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crumby said:

Building burnt down then kidnapped and put in prison for 3 days with no food and then fed to an hungry pack of dogs?

Fuck you, pay me.

hahaha!!! 

Books are currently open! New members wanted! Looking for tight, close group of friends who are on regularly on. Private message me or comment below. 

~Luca Santarelli

On 12/05/2016 at 5:04 AM, Luca_Santarelli said:

Associates - Associates are not actual members of the Mafia but rather anyone who teams up with them on a criminal enterprise of some kind. They could be someone who does business with the mob, including money-laundering bankers, crooked cops, lawyers, politicians, etc. There are also the Italian newcomers who have yet to be made, called cugines, and they play a minor role in the operation of the Mafia. Associates are also fair game on the streets, they are not protected by the organization. Anybody can be an associate in the mafia, however only Italians and Sicilians can be made.

Luca, not trying to be disrespectful but don't you think its a bit mean to copy from wiki, I mean wiki takes time to typing stuff out.. Copying & pasting is just rude! Didn't anyone teach you.. Click me #Truth... Sorry to walk in & that but I sorta hate it when its just ripped.. Even though its apart of the mafia n etc.. Just atleast type up your own or take a small cut from it? My opinion other wise meh pretty okay.

Regards,
Don Spectres
Zinx Family Mafia

1 hour ago, GamingSpectres said:

Luca, not trying to be disrespectful but don't you think its a bit mean to copy from wiki, I mean wiki takes time to typing stuff out.. Copying & pasting is just rude! Didn't anyone teach you.. Click me #Truth... Sorry to walk in & that but I sorta hate it when its just ripped.. Even though its apart of the mafia n etc.. Just atleast type up your own or take a small cut from it? My opinion other wise meh pretty okay.

Regards,
Don Spectres
Zinx Family Mafia

NO, its not mean at all to copy from the wiki. I want this too be a professional crime family, but still have some freedom and enjoyment. Plus, I don't know every single thing about the mafia, there for I cannot describe what an associate is as well as the wiki can. 

So what I couldn't describe what an associate is. I looked on the wiki to find out, then I knew. Whats so wrong with that? I think its an amazing definition and there's no way I could write something like that. Do you want a professional crime organization or a group of friends who kill for the fun of it. 

Thanks

~Luca  

• Like 1

@GamingSpectres

My post has all been done by me from my head. Only a select few things have been used from the internet but i for some reason have a large case of info on MC's stuck in my head meaning i can write for days about them. Unfortunately, some dont have that vast amount of knowledge at hand so some will have to look up stuff but at least Luca's post actually makes sense to the real thing other than stuff he has made up himself. I dont think its cheating or rude at all. The info is there for everyone to use, now i personally wouldnt copy and paste as thats just me but i see no problem with people doing it. Luca's post looks professional and well put together and regardless to whether he copies and pastes everything i would still see him as a respectful and professional member of this community.  

Now i know that you werent trying to be mean with this post but its not really nice to publicly post about a personal problem you have about someones post onto their post.

With respect,

Herzog - IP  BCR MC

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

Just found some family photos/mugshots of our family in the 1920's, the family rose to power around 1905, but started getting into "big business" in the 1920's

William James Ford (left)    Carnell Overton Nash, an Australian from Sydney  (right)

Both new comers posing for their first mugshot       circa 1919

article-2000227-0C7274D700000578-511_964

Four higher up made men posing for their mugshot    circa 1925

Mario Adams (left)  Frank Manza (Middle left)                  

Neil (Barbarino The Big) Barbarino  (Middle right)   Leonardo Amente the 1st (right)                                                              

2980a53154d54e9865c14fd3fea6bc20.jpg

The boss, Treasurer, Consigliere and under-boss with the full crew all in a mugshot after bring took down down by a rival family  circa 1928

Mario Santarelli - underboss (far left)   Salvatore Santarelli - Boss for full 30 years + in business (middle left) 

Carlo Cahill - Treasurer (middle right)    Far right consigliere name unknown 

cle_mafia.jpg

Very nice  Mr Santarelli I might like to do business with your family in the future 

Edited by FatJesusGaming

9 hours ago, FatJesusGaming said:

Very nice  Mr Santarelli I might like to do business with your family in the future 

Glad you liked it. Please message me when you feel like talking about business. 

~Luca Santarelli