Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

So Stoked For IdentiyRPG

I don't know about you guys, but I'm beside myself with excitement to play this totally awesome and real game that must certainly be coming soon. Move aside GTA Online, the boss has arrived! This game is gonna change the way I think about RPGs. I thought I knew what was possible, but this game is going to shatter every concept I have about games in general and also I just can't believe it's so real and is definitely coming no matter what.

I personally love how the website is still up and presumably still taking money (gotta get these honest and moral developers paid!) and also I love how real this game is.

I'm just so hyped right now I couldn't contain myself, gonna go back to patiently waiting for the next epic dev journal. Keep the hype up boys!

I also am hyped for this totally real game, that I paid to play about 5 years ago. I definitely believe that my money is going towards production costs and that I definitely was not robbed of my money.  There is no way this was all just a scam to make a quick million from gullible gamers.

Edited by Threat