I would like to start by saying. I have been with the development of this game since launch. I have not purchased the town square yet. But I plan on doing so. 

I still have very high hopes for this game. It has been almost or exactly five years in the making. Even if the deva are working at a slow pace I will wait to see the final project. I honestly think it will exceed my rp inspirations. I just hope updates came more frequently. So deva if your reading this please hang in there with me. I know it's been a slow process but slower the better because then comes detail. And precision. 

The roleplay community is growing more and more each day so I feel this game can fit everyone's needs. 

I have been checking the tracker and yes it has one more objective I hope the deva are working on it. 

Man I remember way back in 2015 how much hype I had to play this game. The ideas keep me up at night thinking of the potential and makes me happy. 

I just hope the deva don't let me or anyone else down. 

• Like 1

I admire your positivity but I wouldn't hold your breathe for this game, not cause I don't believe it will come out but cause i think by the time it does there will already be a more viable alternative to it. They handled their fan base extremely poorly and from the info i've gathered they're out of funding as of now. The idea is great but far too ambitious for a small company to handle and  the fact that all that came out of their "Modules" was the town square with nothing else i'd say it'll be a decade before anything actually comes out of this. I hope I'm wrong but looking at larger and better companies like the one that created Dayz it took them 5 years before they even started to improve their game, I can only imagine how long this one will take and they don't even have a game, just a module. 

Someone should start a Fund raising / $$$ collect to get this shit up and running or just kill it once and for all, because you cannot just make people believe after years that this project will suddenly rise from nowhere...

sorry but we gotta be honnest with people who actually invested at least a few bucks...

man i'll just go on cyberpunk ! when they release a mp module ! they got the money and ambitions !

when you start a project like this you gotta have investors and adverts that give $$$ to roll on ! 

C'mon ! there is still like 10% of chance that this awesome project rise up !

The idea was great,  theory was like a dream for RP'ers but now in practice it seems just like a scam.

(excuse my english im french :D  )

Edited by SnoopDo2G

are these posts even from this year, or has the game development been that dead that it's gone nowhere in a year and a half? 

I don't know why, but I just got reminded that Identity exists. Been here as well since it's seeding investment days, first community startup and what not. And it is way too relatable with the "staying up" all nights part. I remember I used to write down my thoughts on paper, start making deals and whatnot. Preparing for everything.

I believe we just have to be patient indeed, it might be hard as our imagination and promises exceed often what we get delivered. Like with Cyberpunk 2077 for an example. But then again, it is this ambition that drives the innovative process. We just have to make the best of it and be patient.

God's Speed, to the Developers.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 8:55 AM, FlyingDuck said:

I don't know why, but I just got reminded that Identity exists. Been here as well since it's seeding investment days, first community startup and what not. And it is way too relatable with the "staying up" all nights part. I remember I used to write down my thoughts on paper, start making deals and whatnot. Preparing for everything.

I believe we just have to be patient indeed, it might be hard as our imagination and promises exceed often what we get delivered. Like with Cyberpunk 2077 for an example. But then again, it is this ambition that drives the innovative process. We just have to make the best of it and be patient.

God's Speed, to the Developers.

There is no more being patient for this game. It's very clearly dead. Even if the developers are still actively working on it, which is extremely unlikely at this point, their reputation is absolutely ruined and they will not be able to bring in a large enough revenue stream to keep the game alive.

Edited by patrick68794

The worse part is not being able to refund it since I fu****ng claimed it thru steam, which was the only way to "play" the Town Square module. 250$ gone. Thanks ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!

On 4.1.2021 at 7:34 AM, Levi_King said:

The worse part is not being able to refund it since I fu****ng claimed it thru steam, which was the only way to "play" the Town Square module. 250$ gone. Thanks ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!

Oof poor you man. that seriously sucks

Howdo you even get a refund?  i don't think I linked to steam and I was one of the early people to support.

We just have to patient guys, developing a game of this caliber is a lot of work and you know this stand-up team isn't gonna let us down. Failure isn't an option, believe that. Keep the hype train going and keep spending because this investment is gonna pay off like Apple stock.

On 18/11/2020 at 8:04 AM, Cdeb123 said:

I would like to start by saying. I have been with the development of this game since launch. I have not purchased the town square yet. But I plan on doing so. 

I still have very high hopes for this game. It has been almost or exactly five years in the making. Even if the deva are working at a slow pace I will wait to see the final project. I honestly think it will exceed my rp inspirations. I just hope updates came more frequently. So deva if your reading this please hang in there with me. I know it's been a slow process but slower the better because then comes detail. And precision. 

The roleplay community is growing more and more each day so I feel this game can fit everyone's needs. 

I have been checking the tracker and yes it has one more objective I hope the deva are working on it. 

Man I remember way back in 2015 how much hype I had to play this game. The ideas keep me up at night thinking of the potential and makes me happy. 

I just hope the deva don't let me or anyone else down. 

On 20.2.2021 at 5:35 AM, Tempest said:

We just have to patient guys, developing a game of this caliber is a lot of work and you know this stand-up team isn't gonna let us down. Failure isn't an option, believe that. Keep the hype train going and keep spending because this investment is gonna pay off like Apple stock.

Go back into the dreamland you came from KEK