remyy19

Developers? Are you there? I have a question

1 hour ago, remyy19 said:

Is there on going development  for the "Identity RPG game"?

yes, development is still ongoing.

• ver.1.22474487139 6

Moderator? More like Necromancer, amirite?

But really, why are moderators only coming in to necro posts? xD

• ver.1.22474487139 2

6 minutes ago, Raja said:

still ongoing with no updates since 2018 https://www.identityrpg.com/devtracker

Very honest of you lol

those updates do not reflect the progress that has been made so far since the website hasn't really been updated in a long time, especially that link.

the last update that got released on steam was January 25th(yes, in retrospect that is still a long time ago, but if you read the newsletter that is understandable).

• ver.1.22474487139 1

okay bud,  just remember IN MY OPINION(so they don't ban me) the last thing they posted on twitter was actually an asset they bought and added additional lighting so I don't believe shit and you can stop trying to convince me. I'm just here to warn people of the future who are looking at this BS.

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/modular-barn-pack

42 minutes ago, dagtag said:

those updates do not reflect the progress that has been made so far since the website hasn't really been updated in a long time, especially that link.

the last update that got released on steam was January 25th(yes, in retrospect that is still a long time ago, but if you read the newsletter that is understandable).

Edited by Raja
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, dagtag said:

Do me a favor tho and ask johnny boy why he still flexes his "office" when he said they don't operate out of there.

apollo.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Raja said:

okay bud,  just remember the last thing they posted on twitter was actually an asset they bought and added additional lighting so I don't believe shit and you can stop trying to convince me. I'm just here to warn people of the future who are looking at this BS.

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/modular-barn-pack

if you are talking about the weapon insider, really compare those two things closely, both of them are modular barns, so it is normal that they share some similarities in color and shape, but that is really where the comparison of the two end.

as far as I know, those assets are not the same.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 minutes ago, dagtag said:

if you are talking about the weapon insider, really compare those two things closely, both of them are modular barns, so it is normal that they share some similarities in color and shape, but that is really where the comparison of the two end.

as far as I know, those assets are not the same.

I'm sure you would like to think that or you were told that but how many people put paint cans in their barn assets.... mmmm just one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raja said:

Do me a favor tho and ask johnny boy why he still flexes his "office" when he said they don't operate out of there.

apollo.png

@dagtagwill you do that? or its not on the list of stuff you're allowed to reply to.

Better yet just tell him to come on the forum and reply himself. and also why he promised more frequent updates on discord but lied about that as well.

• Like 2

The guy has been BUSTED. How the mods can still stand up for Asylum is hilarious. Glad I popped in whilst in lockdown just to see if anyone had posted, and glad I did.

Thanks to RAJA for the company  information. If anyone is in the area of Johnny, then he may expect some unwelcome visitors to have a "chat" with him.

This is over for me, the end.... i suggest anyone else reading this, gives up and deletes the game/website and remove on discord. 

ITS GOING NOWHERE

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1