Sign in to follow this  
Quinine

worth it?

So i want to buy this game on steam, but everyone says devs stopped wordking on it and scammed everyone, is that true?

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

3 minutes ago, Quinine said:

So i want to buy this game on steam, but everyone says devs stopped wordking on it and scammed everyone, is that true?

The development still continues but its a bit slow atm. What you can get on steam right now isn’t a completed game.

the choice is up to you, if you want to play a finished product i would wait.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:34 AM, Quinine said:

Read the Steam reviews and announcement for yourself: https://identityrpg.com/mailer/newsletter.htmlThey've moved onto publishing "another company"'s game through KickStarter (however its owned by Asylum Entertainment's owner as well), there is a lack of funds, and active development has stopped w/ the developers moving to part-time work. They also feel they've finished their kickstarter obligations and are not required to release the modular content they promised, changing the development timelime even more. All of this (minus the owner-complication of Furballs) can be found in their newsletter I've linked.

Or you could based on the amount of devblogs they release, which is: 0. The last one was on May 29, 2019. The last patch was on January 25th, with the one before that being back on June 17th, 2019.

• Like 4

On 21/02/2020 at 8:34 PM, Quinine said:

don't get this game

• Like 4

On 2/21/2020 at 3:34 AM, Quinine said:

Lol, don't buy this game. I preordered it years ago. And it's my second biggest mistake in gaming.

• Like 7

On 08/03/2020 at 3:47 PM, Violated_Grandma said:

Lol, don't buy this game. I preordered it years ago. And it's my second biggest mistake in gaming.

What was your first?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:47 AM, Violated_Grandma said:

Wow your second, I don't want to know what your first was, this is my 1st biggest mistake. They won't even give me a refund. How in the heck can you blow 1.5Million that quickly.

Edited by BlueFoot

Coming back to check here after the dumpster fire sham of a release and wow it looks like it's just devolved into something even more ludicrous. Please do not spend your cash on this until they release a full product.

• Like 2