crazjay24

Damage Control and Identity's Lack of PR

I think it's very clear that backlash from the Furballs game announcement, (along with the troubling lack of content and polish with Identity this far), I don't think it would be a bad idea to dedicate some time to PR with community influencers on YouTube. As a backer it pains me to see hate and negativity towards the project, but I can't say it's totally unwarranted. Devs....if the development is truly in progress jump on this. The Phony games thing is extremely troubling and does not paint a good picture of Asylum Entertainment. Get with gaming news YouTuber's and bloggers and try to turn the tide. As for me I'll come back to check the games status from time to time, but I no longer hold any expectations that it will be done in the near future if at all. The lack of communication up to this point is more than disappointing 

The potential is here for sure and Identity is still the game of my dreams, but hiding behind the scenes won't bring in more backers. And the negative press online is definitely pushing more people away. 

i recommend asking BigFryTV on YouTube for a talk. He is one of many YouTube channels I've seen that has been calling Asylum Entertainment out and would be a perfect source to start with regarding press for you company.

Best of luck to you all.

give up. it will never turns out to something real.

what we got is nothing and even less.

Edited by KiLLu12258