Sign in to follow this  
HAWK

Time to be Real

Time to Talk  

41 members have voted

1. 1. At this point in time, do you want your money back from the devs?

• Yes, I want my money back. They promised us a completed game that's no where in sight and their lack of communication for months/year now supports it.
    • No, I'm gonna sit tight and hope for the best. Even if it takes the devs a long time.

I'm not gonna make this into some long rant about the developers or the video game itself. I'm simply gonna state what I see in front of me, you can support it or not. Doesn't matter, we all get an opinion, and here's mine.

The game developers have made their business off of promises, promises that were never kept. It is time for everyone to be real now, after years of promises and "supposed" updates about their development, depicting that they are just about done with the SWAT Module, and we'd be getting gameplay soon. All of which never happened. For a project that has over 1 million dollars (before anyone says the usual "a million dollars isn't much for video game", you should really look at all the projects that got kickstarted with less money but still became amazing games nonetheless. No excuse.) in funding and to have such little to show for it makes all of ours biggest worries seem true. This game is never coming out and was a cash grab. It's time for the devs to admit they failed their promise of a game and give us our money back for wasting it and our time.

• Like 3

This is the third game I have backed that has went dead. This game is also the reason I will never back a game again. The whole "kickstart" "early backing" of games was a good idea but now it is just scams and money grabs. If the Devs truely bit off more than they could chew just admit it and give refunds. For now it looks like a money grab because of the total lack of progress on the game and the total lack of communication on the offical site and steam.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Is the game dead? It certainly feels like but considering this.. I paid with PayPal and unsure if it’s protected within the buying pay as a preorder preorder product so I am unsure if I can get a refund.  

This is the final game I will ever fund. I’ve done 3 and all gone dead this including and I know the names too so I would look out for anything they try to release in the future and never touch. 

I was so hoping this would be great and a game changer but it seems not. 

• Like 3

On 12/01/2020 at 6:57 PM, kyle939 said:

Is the game dead?

No, it is not dead. It is still in development but at a slower pace.

On 12/01/2020 at 6:57 PM, kyle939 said:

I paid with PayPal and unsure if it’s protected within the buying pay as a preorder preorder product so I am unsure if I can get a refund.

Paypal has a 6 month refund policy and so if you purchased it within the last 6 months then, you can get a refund.

• Like 1

I'm just glad I gave them the amount that allowed me to check the game out, which wasn't a whole lot. But, this is a bust, that's for sure.

On 26.1.2020 at 4:55 PM, LuckyDuck said:

No, it is not dead. It is still in development but at a slower pace.

slower pace is funny, if we look what we got after years. :D

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1