KarMagick

So when are we getting refunded for this elaborate scam?

Over four years later, $187 859 from Kickstarter, probably twice as much more from the shop which you scam artists still run despite having clearly abandoned all development of the game. Small-time developers with nowhere near as much backing as you scammers do, pulled off much better games in much less time. There is no excuse, your scam is obvious and it's time to fucking stop. The bullshit excuse that development is slow (more like at a complete halt and abandoned, possibly forgotten) because of financial issues is the biggest pile of bullshit you could feed to us, you guys didn't know what project you were getting into and started accepting money way before even knowing what was in store with such a project.

If you really aren't scammers, close down the god damn shop, at least you'll be a little more believable with your bullshit.

Sources for numbers:

Kickstarter link - Has the numbers from everyone that's backed the game on there
  Original game trailer from over 4 years ago

unknown.png

I want a refund for all the bullshit that was promised to me, the $400+ I've dumped into this game because I was too gullible and overhyped to finally have a proper roleplaying game. I don't care about the price for the game access, but the apartment, the bike I paid for, founder clothing? None of that shit was delivered. That's false advertising, it's illegal in multiple countries. Here's a little bit of information you uneducated swines (devs) can go read on a little and understand how you're fucking over everybody that believed in you. http://www.canadianadvertisinglaw.com/misleading-advertising-faqs/

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, KarMagick said:

Over four years later, $187 859 from Kickstarter, probably twice as much more from the shop which you scam artists still run despite having clearly abandoned all development of the game. Small-time developers with nowhere near as much backing as you scammers do, pulled off much better games in much less time. There is no excuse, your scam is obvious and it's time to fucking stop. The bullshit excuse that development is slow (more like at a complete halt and abandoned, possibly forgotten) because of financial issues is the biggest pile of bullshit you could feed to us, you guys didn't know what project you were getting into and started accepting money way before even knowing what was in store with such a project.

If you really aren't scammers, close down the god damn shop, at least you'll be a little more believable with your bullshit.

Sources for numbers:

Kickstarter link - Has the numbers from everyone that's backed the game on there
  Original game trailer from over 4 years ago

unknown.png

hypothetically you could lawsuit them

5 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

hypothetically you could lawsuit them

Would if I had to means to and the know-how, for sure.