Sign in to follow this  
Shadow765

New Information from paratus

We're still at it, but development is much slower than we'd like it to be for financial reasons. The income we're receiving currently simply isn't enough to employ many working hours. The developers all have families, so they can't work for free (understandable for any developer with experience). While we're moving along slowly, there will be an update very soon with systems that were needed for combat/SWAT, mainly player movement mechanics and animation. What we have in Town Square now was just too clunky for good combat. Because the pace is so slow right now, we're looking into other development sources, too.

I plan on putting out a lot of information with the coming update, but if you guys have questions.. fire away. 

I've been ridiculously busy, but I'm going to make it a point to poke my head in here more often.

Source: Discord

Edited by Shadow765
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

what does it matter? this update we get a few new animations, mechanics, etc which were supposed to be released a year ago:p then next year by christmas time probably we get our guns which were promised also since a year ago .

On 14/12/2019 at 9:12 AM, Theezakj said:

what does it matter? this update we get a few new animations, mechanics, etc which were supposed to be released a year ago:p then next year by christmas time probably we get our guns which were promised also since a year ago .

You're very optimistic, friend. I don't think we'll even have an update by Christmas 2020, let alone guns.

On 14/12/2019 at 6:58 AM, Shadow765 said:
We're still at it, but development is much slower than we'd like it to be for financial reasons. The income we're receiving currently simply isn't enough to employ many working hours. The developers all have families, so they can't work for free (understandable for any developer with experience). While we're moving along slowly, there will be an update very soon with systems that were needed for combat/SWAT, mainly player movement mechanics and animation. What we have in Town Square now was just too clunky for good combat. Because the pace is so slow right now, we're looking into other development sources, too.

I plan on putting out a lot of information with the coming update, but if you guys have questions.. fire away. 

I've been ridiculously busy, but I'm going to make it a point to poke my head in here more often.

Where is this on the discord? I looked for it an couldn't find it.

2 hours ago, KarMagick said:

Where is this on the discord? I looked for it an couldn't find it.

Check pinned messages

On 2019-12-15 at 6:24 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Check pinned messages

Ah yeah I see it now, cheers! Was CTRL+F'ing the exact message and discord wasn't having it :P

On 12/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, Shadow765 said:
We're still at it, but development is much slower than we'd like it to be for financial reasons. The income we're receiving currently simply isn't enough to employ many working hours... there will be an update ... pace is so slow right now, we're looking into other development sources...

NICE, so they spent all the money we gave them and now they can't finish so they are like we have to slow down... Hard to argue against the prediction that eventually it's gonna just fade and die. great ..... and that was said on discord..... To not even to have the dignity and post a message ON THEIR OWN SITE, FOR OVER HALF A YEAR!!!! It just shows how much these rookies lack respect. This game is on life support, the leader is probably just waiting to man up and pull the plug on it, but dude may just go on with his own thing and ghost the whole project, abandoning a failure of his own creation. Not willing to address the end head on, he just gonna walk away maybe.

We got robbed y'all. I would like my money back, but they got it and wont return it. They get all lawyery on us because they gonna keep our cash, regardless. Remember, all we got was a map with one city block in it and a PAYWALLED room decorator sim that is overwhelmingly sub par, and a whole lot of FAKE PROMISES. These guys just couldn't deliver. Shame on them, hopefully now they learned that it's easier said than done. Also, don't make promises you cant keep, bastards. F'n' Lying F'tards.

Beware next time you want to believe a WANNABE indie game producer and stay away from giving any of them any money, just wait till the games are out on the market to spend money. 

• Like 4

Its crazy to finally see all the users who were backing this game so hard and defending it are now joining the right side, its been said since day one...now people are starting to believe 

On 2019-12-17 at 1:19 AM, booty_from_hawaii said:

why not take volunteer developers???

Because they'd be way too damn ashamed to show the fact volunteers, working for free, can get shit done faster than these incompetent buffoons with over $200 000 and four years.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:58 AM, Shadow765 said:
 What we have in Town Square now was just too clunky for good combat.

"clunky for combat?" It's clunky in freeplay too. 

• Like 1

the post says this: " There will be an update very soon with systems that were needed for combat/SWAT,"

Just like the updates we were supposed to get exactly one year ago? i know at this time last year i was looking forward for an update where we could use the police station and actually use guns, together with some other updates. Never came LOL 

• Like 1