TriDash

Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you pissed off at the Developers?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, this needs to stop

The Last Piece of info the devs gave us was in the summer.

IT IS DECEMBER!

They need to give us an update on what they are doing, or they are gonna lose our interest in the game, and lose money, and this whole thing will be considered a scam

like all the other games that tried to do what Asylum Entertainment is attempting to do!

They haven’t given us any info about the Swat Module! And barely any updates in the Town Square.

They haven’t made any Development Streams in almost a year! What happened to Cool Twitch streams on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

They haven’t responded to any of their “Citizen’s” Questions 

Respond to the Poll!

• Like 4

At this point I'm assuming the game is cancelled.  I don't think the devs were intentionally trying to scam everyone.  I think they really gave it their best effort and realized halfway into the development that they didn't have the resources and ability to deliver what they were promising.  Fortunately I only spent $15.  This will be my life lesson never to fund another unfinished game ever again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyL said:

At this point I'm assuming the game is cancelled.  I don't think the devs were intentionally trying to scam everyone.  I think they really gave it their best effort and realized halfway into the development that they didn't have the resources and ability to deliver what they were promising.  Fortunately I only spent $15.  This will be my life lesson never to fund another unfinished game ever again.

the game Is still being worked on, nothing has been canceled/abandoned

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

16 hours ago, dagtag said:

the game Is still being worked on, nothing has been canceled/abandoned

They haven't said anything on here in months stop trying to make it look like the game still has a chance.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

5 minutes ago, DonaldClinton said:

They haven't said anything on here in months stop trying to make it look like the game still has a chance.

Paratus was in the discord two days ago answering a couple of questions.

12 hours ago, dagtag said:

Also I wouldn't know if he was active in the discord because I was banned. Great community we have here ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, dagtag said:

So what was the questions and what was the answers or was it nothing to do with this game?

Seriously, if something has been said, no matter how small, don't you think it may have been a good idea to let the community know????

• Like 1

It wasn't much of an update.  I pmd para on discord telling him he needs to update the community and man up basically. He shortly said in discord that there's budget issues and again didn't give an ETA. 

1 hour ago, xRP said:

It wasn't much of an update.  I pmd para on discord telling him he needs to update the community and man up basically. He shortly said in discord that there's budget issues and again didn't give an ETA. 

A budget issue, eh? Oh, because they spent all of our investment money on a luxurious office and high end crap they don't need? I knew that was the biggest mistake they've made back when they posted pictures gloating of all the shit they bought... that is something you do when you finish a complete game so you can continue to make a steady income. You don't blow your whole investment income on nonsense before you even make a product, bad business practice through and through. Amateurs. 

• Like 4

If they did run out of money by spending it on stupid things or whatever the case is they should still give some sort of update to the community, because we deserve to know whats going on. Right now they are doing what Sean Murray did with No Man Sky when it was released, but at least that game is fully released and is still being updated. Its better to come out and say they have messed up to the community or post some sort of apology or literally anything then to just ditch us, cause if they just ditch us then it seems like they never cared in the first place.

But who knows, they either just unitentally ripped all of their supporters off or did it on purpose. Maybe they will sell all of their assets to a different company and then we will get the full game hopefully in the future. 

9 hours ago, Soulphite said:

A budget issue, eh? Oh, because they spent all of our investment money on a luxurious office and high end crap they don't need? I knew that was the biggest mistake they've made back when they posted pictures gloating of all the shit they bought... that is something you do when you finish a complete game so you can continue to make a steady income. You don't blow your whole investment income on nonsense before you even make a product, bad business practice through and through. Amateurs. 

as we have already explained to you before, that office was a budget office, and they havent had the office for a while now because everyone is remote...

they didnt "blow" their whole income on that office, and getting an office like that isn't bad business practice at all.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

6 hours ago, dagtag said:

as we have already explained to you before, that office was a budget office, and they havent had the office for a while now because everyone is remote...

they didnt "blow" their whole income on that office, and getting an office like that isn't bad business practice at all.

They clearly haven't blown it on the game...

• Like 2

Dude Says a budget issue? For fuck sakes he got 300 bucks from me. Imagine how many other people that paid like i did for crap in game. I know I am not the only one. There are people still buying it from steam. A budget issue? Took our money an ran!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CidMiles said:

Dude Says a budget issue? For fuck sakes he got 300 bucks from me. Imagine how many other people that paid like i did for crap in game. I know I am not the only one. There are people still buying it from steam. A budget issue? Took our money an ran!

They've raised roughly $1.5 million or so, maybe $2 million with steam sales. That money wouldn't last long with a dozen developers being paid competitive wages without spending anything else on other operating costs. If all they had to pay were salaries (and they do have a lot more to pay for than just salaries though) then that money might last 18-24 months for a dozen full time developers and artists. Realistically that little amount of money for a game studio with a dozen developers would be gone in a year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TriDash said:

Recent newsletter i got said they only have $170,000 and the developers are working part time

If you read the whole statement you would be seeing the entire reason he had given that amount. 

There's been talk in the community about our significant $1.6m budget; however, it should be understood that we received that sum over the course of over 4 years. After taxes, licensing fees, platform fees, refunds, etc, our annual developer salary budget has been on average about $170,000.

• Like 1

Enough is enough, I'd agree. This has been a travesty. I am definitely disappointed.

Edited by WRThore
  • Like 1