Sign in to follow this  
Shadow765

Identity was a Cashgrab

It make sense, they promise lots of thing at the start (november 2016), they were actively responding to the forums and discord.

Year passes, they literally dont respond at all (given they raised over $1m dollars), the moderators are supposely backing the developers (which I have no idea if the moderators can even get into contact with the devs)

Any concerns raised in the discord gets you banned, as well as the developers are constantly online in the discord but they never talk.

Very similar thing happend to RAW, except that kickstarter flagged them as fraud

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

It make sense, they promise lots of thing at the start (november 2016), they were actively responding to the forums and discord.

Year passes, they literally dont respond at all (given they raised over $1m dollars), the moderators are supposely backing the developers (which I have no idea if the moderators can even get into contact with the devs)

Any concerns raised in the discord gets you banned, as well as the developers are constantly online in the discord but they never talk.

Very similar thing happend to RAW, except that kickstarter flagged them as fraud

All truth to be honest, why can't a dev or moderator have the balls and own up to it!!!

Its over guys........ 

Mods just deleted my comments that's how shady this all is. Lucky I've got screens shots of everything so using it to build a case as proof. 

18. Discuss Moderator or Administrator actions Publicly.

Read the rules @xRP. You keep breaking the rule above.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Ok I am not against mods or anything,

but why do I get keep banned every god dam time I raise a concern about the devs? Developers not responding for over 4+months is not normal

• Like 4

At first, I thought the team had just had bad communication, now I think it's a fraud.
I call on all donors to get closer to the legal services of their country in order to recover their money to put an end to this scam
  • Like 1

On 07/11/2019 at 3:23 AM, Shadow765 said:

Ok I am not against mods or anything,

but why do I get keep banned every god dam time I raise a concern about the devs? Developers not responding for over 4+months is not normal

Banned from what? because I wouldn't know as i have not banned anyone for a very long time. Also if you mean discord. Well I am more on the forum than discord and so I wouldn't know sorry. However there would be a reason behind it and not just because you say that.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:55 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Banned from what? because I wouldn't know as i have not banned anyone for a very long time. Also if you mean discord. Well I am more on the forum than discord and so I wouldn't know sorry. However there would be a reason behind it and not just because you say that.

I disagree

On 11/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, LuckyDuck said:

what a shit rule

• Like 1

How are people still defending the devs? literally not responding to their playbase makes them a SHIT devs, oh and not to mention the game hasn't changed in over 2 years! this is a lost cause.

14 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

How are people still defending the devs? literally not responding to their playbase makes them a SHIT devs, oh and not to mention the game hasn't changed in over 2 years! this is a lost cause.

The game was released a year ago, and in that year it received countless of updates. Sure, the updates werent huge, bur they were there.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, dagtag said:

The game was released a year ago, and in that year it received countless of updates. Sure, the updates werent huge, bur they were there.

Thats one of the most bullshit excuses i ever heard

• Like 1

On 08/11/2019 at 9:43 PM, xRP said:

Waste of time theu don't care man. 

12 hours ago, dagtag said:

The only real update not including "bug fixes" was growing weed which still is clunky. Come on mate, let's be honest here the game has been in development for 5 years at least. Now all of a sudden the devs go quiet, despite being online on discord constantly. Think to yourself if you're a dev, and you see all these doubters and lost backers you'd at least keep then posted even if it was to say that they're still alive or ran into some hiccups. They've not done anything and are losing backers so of course the game isn't going to be updated. 

• Like 1