kareem

Just refund everyone

No dev updates for 3 months. Community growing restless. Just start refunding people before this problem gets worse honestly. We get that u guys pocketed a whole lot of money but honestly your level of commitment to this game is atrocious and you clearly agree with us that is why you haven't released any information on the game in 3 months.

• Like 4

On 9/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, JEKOV said:

imma throw myself into that knive..

Karem do you need the manager? 

I'd love to have my money back at this point. I get that these things take time and all, but it's unacceptable to have this unresponsiveness and lack of communication after so many people put their money into it and have been waiting for years upon years. I mean, we have a town square that has, what, three or four open buildings, aside from the apartments? We aren't being given the proper communication, and we definitely aren't being given any results.
I wish them all the best of luck going forward, but I don't find it viable to sit here for years without being given any progress. Now we don't even deserve updates on what they are doing? I hope they all get things straightened out and Identity becomes a great game, but I don't believe they have shown the community the proper results. They definitely aren't giving the proper respect to the people who have backed them for this long by not giving them updates.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

can you even refund? May have to sew they company instead.

I was curious of the same thing, actually. I have heard that some have had success requesting a refund, but I don't know if that refund came from Asylum Entertainment/Identity themselves, or if they had disputed or requested a chargeback. Suing the company is always an option, but I can't imagine one person would sue over $30 USD, or their larger pledge, which, in all, would probably cost less than court costs. If any sole person was to sue the company, it wouldn't be for monetary gain. It would be to make a point. Although, I imagine there could be other circumstances in which you could sue for more than your pledge. Good luck winning, though.

• Like 2

On 17.10.2019 at 5:06 PM, remyy19 said:

can you even refund? May have to sew they company instead.

On 17.10.2019 at 5:55 PM, MrLanG said:

I was curious of the same thing, actually. I have heard that some have had success requesting a refund, but I don't know if that refund came from Asylum Entertainment/Identity themselves, or if they had disputed or requested a chargeback. Suing the company is always an option, but I can't imagine one person would sue over $30 USD, or their larger pledge, which, in all, would probably cost less than court costs. If any sole person was to sue the company, it wouldn't be for monetary gain. It would be to make a point. Although, I imagine there could be other circumstances in which you could sue for more than your pledge. Good luck winning, though.

Did you two already activate the game on steam or not? because if not you for sure can ask for a refund ( -> do so here https://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/39-account-support/ )

i activated to steam can i still refund? youre saying through paypal? i clicked on that link an it says to start new topic cause nothings there.. how do i request a refund?

Yeah @LuckyDuckwas just letting you that you can start a topic in that section, if it pertains to anything that you require support for, i think inquiring about refund policies is fair

16 hours ago, remyy19 said:

i activated to steam can i still refund? youre saying through paypal? i clicked on that link an it says to start new topic cause nothings there.. how do i request a refund.

If you activated it on steam then no. 

If you have not redeemed it on steam then the Paypal refund policy is within 6 months of the transaction.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

God I just realized this thread is more than a month old, and no update by then.

Time passes by so fast, but I dont think the progress does.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, JEKOV said:

Did you two already activate the game on steam or not? because if not you for sure can ask for a refund ( -> do so here https://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/39-account-support/ )

Yes, I already activated it. At the time, I thought we were going to wind up with more than a few measly buildings and a higher than <1 average concurrent player rate. Despite none of these things happening, I definitely thought that we would get updates from the developers, which also hasn't happened. I've tried reaching out through both Twitter and email, to no avail. People wonder why some think they've just taken our money and ran, this is why.

ehhh just give it another few months (about 6)  once the money starts to rapidly dry up, suddenly well have "Buy these cosmetics" or "Buy these pets and outfits to go with them", and of course more promises.