thiesen90

No update for 2 month??

So i can see that there has been no update to the game in 2 month now, so can we have any news ? .. and how is this game going to rise when there is between 0-3 playing the game at the same time ? 

• Like 4

spongebob-imagination8052950_lrg.jpg You know.. I think its time now to stop to gripe because 2 months passed without an update. Just Play another game, stuff will come eventually. I stopped waiting completely and *poof* a week later i was able to download the game... well one game-ish thing at least xD

All i got to say 

If you read this small stuff here, i really trolled you there. But you a nice person so imma share a cookie with you <3

Edited by JEKOV
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

52 minutes ago, JEKOV said:

But you a nice person so imma share a cookie with you <3

Give me that cookie. Thx :D 

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Give me that cookie. Thx :D 

No that would be corruption without corruption xD

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Ever notice how a pot of water takes longer to boil when you're staring at it waiting for it to boil?  Or how when at school or work, staring at the clock counting the seconds until you can leave seems like an eternity?  My point is while watching a project in anticipation of news/updates/releases you need not focus on it or time will move very slowly in your perspective on development.  This is by far not a AAA company making a game and they do not have unlimited funding like Rockstar, EA, or Ubisoft would (who all in my opinion are horrible developers when it comes to either moderation/interaction with their customers or delivery of "showcased" materials).  The best thing you can do in this situation if the developers are not able or are unwilling to spend the time to provide an update to us, just check back once every two weeks so you don't drive yourself mad.  I have faith that the reason they are not showing off anything is because either they are working hard on making it all work correctly together, look good, and/or they are working on elements of the game that cannot be shown off as easily due to it being mostly backend.  The reason I have faith in them is because I do not check every day for an update because that would drive me crazy just how it would drive me crazy staring at the clock all day at work waiting for the day to be over.

Edit: Ironically I wanted to add the purpose I'm even on these forums right now is to look for any news or updates ;):D

Edited by Spike87
  • Like 4

And where is the dev blog gone ? Last one is from may? Would a mod give me a link to some more recent stuff ???

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, thiesen90 said:

And where is the dev blog gone ? 

still there

Edited by BlazinBender
PoV

I think it's time we accept that things aren't right. The amount of work put into this game does not add up with the amount of time they've had. It's not even debatable and people saying it takes time....well look how long they've had and look what we've got.

Also these are not a AAA company so keeping the payers and public up-to-date is key to building a successful studio they've haven't done that. Yes Rockstar don't keep us in the loop but we know Rockstar always deliver, they already have a good reputation. These guys don't so having a poor product and terrible communication has shot themselves in the foot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JEKOV said:

@LuckyDuck close this thread or its gonna be a hotspot for all the mimimi again 

No, people can't keep hiding behind closing and deleting post. Less people will support this game with this type of behaviour. 

10 hours ago, Asupra said:

what happened to the cookie thOOOOO

i ate it :P

11 hours ago, xRP said:

No, people can't keep hiding behind closing and deleting post. Less people will support this game with this type of behaviour. 

noone is "hinding" behind closed or deleted posts. Its just ducking bullsnot to cry around all the time because something isnt happening as fast as you want it to.

OF FUCKING COURSE they should do more. Never said anything against them not doing enough. In fact i was one of those who always asked why nothing is going on. thats how it goes with Kickstarter games. they die. Dev´s leave and the Donators get left behind on hundreds of bucks wasted. 

Give this bs a few months maybe they manage to get something moved but if not. Your fault for still waiting i´d say. its 2k19 ffs people should by now know more than well that shit like this will always happen and that they should just stfu and move on if it does.

@LuckyDuck btw i report myself for foul language.

i really  bet that the devs just left coz all the salt they received for everything they did. Would fuck off myself if i was in that possition.

Edited by JEKOV
  • Like 1

On 22/08/2019 at 2:03 AM, JEKOV said:

@LuckyDuck close this thread or its gonna be a hotspot for all the mimimi again 

Jekov, dunno if u noticed but its always the same ppl flaming the forums. Children that still dependent on mom and dad. Things take time in the real world. but these kids only know how to B!T)# and moan. bullies to the end. ignore them, everyone. Mature adults understand the risks and consequences of their actions. How much risk are you taking by spending $30 on a game? too much? then beware of the consequences. yet because they spend a handful of singles now they feel they can harass and bully the company and it's employees. I for one can't stand them. If you can't afford to LOOSE what you put in then DON'T RISK IT! Find a finished game and enjoy. Identity is a passion project, to which I have my boarding pass for, if and when it's finished, I give props to the devs for fighting the good fight. Maybe sometime next year the devs will post an update, and that's fine with me, I am a gamer and I play MANY games. I have a feeling when this game releases i'm gonna dump 100's of hours into it. I can wait on this. Others? suffer the wait. not me.

oh.

cookie pls

giphy.gif

Oh boy i cant wait for look on your face when...oh yeah i wont have to see it.

People have a right to voice their concerns, i don't care what your going to write about how "its SO annoying", you constantly say the same things when challenged but people who spend money on a product or idea have the right to question its validity and progress. Yes these things take time but in that spare time i PASSIONATELY ENCOURAGE every single one of these people to challenge the Devs/Studio, as long as it isn't in a vulgar/name calling way.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 5:26 AM, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Oh boy i cant wait for look on your face when...oh yeah i wont have to see it.

People have a right to voice their concerns, i don't care what your going to write about how "its SO annoying", you constantly say the same things when challenged but people who spend money on a product or idea have the right to question its validity and progress. Yes these things take time but in that spare time i PASSIONATELY ENCOURAGE every single one of these people to challenge the Devs/Studio, as long as it isn't in a vulgar/name calling way.

Everyone has the right to voice their concern but the question is "How many of the people doing that, did not research more about the project before throwing money away to it?" There are a lot that just saw it and went oh I want that, but it was with no second thought nor reading up about where the project is at in development. Those people need to realise that it is their fault for not putting thought into what they were doing with their money.

However, Others who read up on the game and did some research first, they should also have put in thought about whether they would want to help development and even wait a long period of time before getting something worth their money. These people have the right to be frustrated at themselves for throwing money in a project which is far from finished as much as with the time they have to wait for updates. But it is entirely their fault for using their money. 

Go ahead, voice your concerns but remember it is mostly your fault with the waiting, to see where your money was going towards. You had a choice pledge and wait or sit in the background watching as it goes forward with development.

Enjoy the wait and play other games for awhile.

Peace out!

James

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Everyone has the right to voice their concern but the question is "How many of the people doing that, did not research more about the project before throwing money away to it?" There are a lot that just saw it and went oh I want that, but it was with no second thought nor reading up about where the project is at in development. Those people need to realise that it is their fault for not putting thought into what they were doing with their money.

However, Others who read up on the game and did some research first, they should also have put in thought about whether they would want to help development and even wait a long period of time before getting something worth their money. These people have the right to be frustrated at themselves for throwing money in a project which is far from finished as much as with the time they have to wait for updates. But it is entirely their fault for using their money. 

Go ahead, voice your concerns but remember it is mostly your fault with the waiting, to see where your money was going towards. You had a choice pledge and wait or sit in the background watching as it goes forward with development.

Enjoy the wait and play other games for awhile.

Peace out!

James

Sorry dude but you're wrong. I myself put alot of thought into it and I pledged knowing Damn well it was going to take years.

But if we hear absolutely nothing from the dev team for months then of course ppl are going to start asking questions. That's only normal. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Nomis323 said:

Sorry dude but you're wrong. I myself put alot of thought into it and I pledged knowing Damn well it was going to take years.

I didn't say all people who are complaining put no research or had any thought about the game before pledging. Just a lot of them. I have waited 4.7 years for this. I do ask questions myself. I also ask when they are going to update the community, because It would be nice not for me but everyone to get some news. Just remember that there might not be something worth our while with a update. Yes something is nice and all but having it small and not worth it can be worse than holding out for a bigger update.

1 hour ago, Nomis323 said:

But if we hear absolutely nothing from the dev team for months then of course ppl are going to start asking questions. That's only normal. 

Definitely. Just, it is actually better to have constructive questions and not the ones which just cause arguments. 

19 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Definitely. Just, it is actually better to have constructive questions and not the ones which just cause arguments. 

Heres my constructive question:

Would it be worthwhile for a dev, to pop into the forums and post something up about where they are and what they are currently working on?

Personally, I would like to see and read what they are currently doing. 

Please don't say go to Discord, I don't use it and never will, considering this website was the only thing to start with where people could pledge, buy, shop and discuss oriiginally, surely some updates on here would suit people very well?

Thanks, if you can answer that, or act upon it and ask the devs to put something together to post up, that would be really really useful, not just for me, but for EVERYONE. :)

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 25/08/2019 at 10:46 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I didn't say all people who are complaining put no research or had any thought about the game before pledging. Just a lot of them. 

Too many unfortunately. I for one think the steam reviews are a disgrace. Ppl reviewing it like it is full game and in all fairness to the devs they clearly stated it was just a module. Any small bit of research would have shown this immediately. 

No doubt these reviews turned alot of ppl away from purchasing it. 

19 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

Heres my constructive question:

Would it be worthwhile for a dev, to pop into the forums and post something up about where they are and what they are currently working on?

Personally, I would like to see and read what they are currently doing. 

Please don't say go to Discord, I don't use it and never will, considering this website was the only thing to start with where people could pledge, buy, shop and discuss oriiginally, surely some updates on here would suit people very well?

Thanks, if you can answer that, or act upon it and ask the devs to put something together to post up, that would be really really useful, not just for me, but for EVERYONE. :)

This whole statement is perfect really. 

This Is where everything started. Not on discord. And if the devs dont post or update anyone on anything. Then surely they must understand that ppl will start to lose faith. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

Definitely. I will go and ask for sure and to be fair I would love to see the community get an update.

14 hours ago, Nomis323 said:

Too many unfortunately. I for one think the steam reviews are a disgrace. Ppl reviewing it like it is full game and in all fairness to the devs they clearly stated it was just a module. Any small bit of research would have shown this immediately. 

No doubt these reviews turned alot of ppl away from purchasing it. 

Yes I agree! The steam reviews are disgraceful. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 8/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, Spike87 said:

Ever notice how a pot of water takes longer to boil when you're staring at it waiting for it to boil?  Or how when at school or work, staring at the clock counting the seconds until you can leave seems like an eternity?  My point is while watching a project in anticipation of news/updates/releases you need not focus on it or time will move very slowly in your perspective on development.  This is by far not a AAA company making a game and they do not have unlimited funding like Rockstar, EA, or Ubisoft would (who all in my opinion are horrible developers when it comes to either moderation/interaction with their customers or delivery of "showcased" materials).  The best thing you can do in this situation if the developers are not able or are unwilling to spend the time to provide an update to us, just check back once every two weeks so you don't drive yourself mad.  I have faith that the reason they are not showing off anything is because either they are working hard on making it all work correctly together, look good, and/or they are working on elements of the game that cannot be shown off as easily due to it being mostly backend.  The reason I have faith in them is because I do not check every day for an update because that would drive me crazy just how it would drive me crazy staring at the clock all day at work waiting for the day to be over.

Edit: Ironically I wanted to add the purpose I'm even on these forums right now is to look for any news or updates ;):D

I check the forum once a month or 2 months, it still doesn't seem to matter. The game isn't getting anywhere they ever said it would be. If it does get done it'll probably be lackluster, that's just the reality. I wouldn't put any more mental effort into checking the forums and expecting something. If the devs see this, even though I doubt they check the forums anyway, or they wouldn't be failing easy promises all the time, if they do see these posts then I hope they consider it a challenge to prove me wrong. Trust me, I'd love to be proven wrong and look like an absolute clown right now. I hope it happens, but man, you'd be better off scraping your own dev team for this one. It's unreal engine, I've seen more work from a solo dev I know on a VR game in the past month than identity has put out in the past year. They got paid and stopped caring it seems. It's a kickstarter game by a low quality arma 3 dev team.

Edit: Don't throw gun progress back in my face, it wasn't that complex, they made bullet physics according to already existing formulas is what they said. It's impressive, but not after this much time.

Edited by abababababa
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On 30/08/2019 at 3:07 PM, JEKOV said:

93211275c8afbe730d2dfc301910b260c1aedc7f

Just putting this here <3 

Wow so indepth, so reassuring. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1