kmansnake14

Town Square Issues

I have been having an ongoing problem with Town Square since I purchased beta access. I open the game, create my character and click play. The game connects me to a server and loads, however, after loading I am glitched under the town square. I wait for hours but nothing happens. At first, I thought it was my crappy hp laptop but after buying a high performance, Dell gaming pc the problem persists.  I pledged in 2017 and was really eager to play this module when it finally released but I have been unable to and really have no idea what to do about it at this point. Some advice on how to get this up and running would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Just bought the game and found myself having the same issue. Would be nice to know if there is a fix on that problem. 

5 hours ago, kmansnake14 said:

I have been having an ongoing problem with Town Square since I purchased beta access. I open the game, create my character and click play. The game connects me to a server and loads, however, after loading I am glitched under the town square. I wait for hours but nothing happens. At first, I thought it was my crappy hp laptop but after buying a high performance, Dell gaming pc the problem persists.  I pledged in 2017 and was really eager to play this module when it finally released but I have been unable to and really have no idea what to do about it at this point. Some advice on how to get this up and running would be really appreciated. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, lyhromius said:

Just bought the game and found myself having the same issue. Would be nice to know if there is a fix on that problem. 

So maybe the moderators will respond to you regarding this issue, yet I want to share my experience. This is a bug that keeps coming back, the team has fixed this issue previously and the module worked as intended, for the most part. It may be a few days, but the bug will be addressed. Again, this bug is not new, and it's the code not the hardware, and the dev team will take care of it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1