Preston_bodhi_343

People need to understand

As the title says People need to learn and understand. 

When it comes to game development people either complain that nothing is getting done because the devs are always communicating with the forums and backers etc or people are complaining because the opposite is happening where the devs and team are working hard but aren't saying much.

Too many people want their cake and to eat it and it doesn't happen period. 

For all those saying the game is a scam etc you're wrong and that's a blatant fallacy, the devs delivered town square when everyone said they wouldn't, they added more things earlier than they should to appease people. 

Hell they're on pretty good time all things considered yet people are constantly complaining and finding things to moan about. 

I've barely been on the forums in the last year because I don't need to constantly keep checking progress because I know that the devs are working on this and are doing everything they can. 

I'm sorry to say but it's the community who are the toxic problem and not the devs, my words may be harsh but they are certainly true and we have seen it time and time again. 

People you really need to stop giving the devs a hard time, and the mods even more so. 

You wouldn't want to be treated this way if it was you, so please give them all a break, they're only human and they're trying their best, lay off them and do something productive while you wait. 

• Like 1

What a silly post. So by your logic the fact that the modual doesn't reflect 4+ years work and zero contact = Toxic community. The thing is the community isn't stupid. I wish this game was a reality but the truth it it isn't going to be. It doesn't take much to update the community but they won't because there isn't anything  to update them about. Surely if they wanted to finish this game the modual wouldn't be as buggy and poor performing as it is and wouldn't be 6 months worth of work at best. The gaming community is smart enough to know issues when they see them. 

Edited by xRP
  • Like 5

On 9/5/2019 at 11:46 AM, xRP said:

What a silly post. So by your logic the fact that the modual doesn't reflect 4+ years work and zero contact = Toxic community. The thing is the community isn't stupid. I wish this game was a reality but the truth it it isn't going to be. It doesn't take much to update the community but they won't because there isn't anything  to update them about. Surely if they wanted to finish this game the modual wouldn't be as buggy and poor performing as it is and wouldn't be 6 months worth of work at best. The gaming community is smart enough to know issues when they see them. 

They promised to "we will be releasing new screenshots, information and videos on a vary regular basis" . "Imagine where we will be in a year with your support" 

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DanDud88 said:

People like the op are in denial they still think the project is still going ahead.

Sadly there's a lot of delusional people on here. Everyone would love to play what was promised. When there's zero updates and minimal effort put into the first module it becomes obvious to anyone with half a brain cell it isn't moving forward. 

On 7/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Too many people want their cake and to eat it and it doesn't happen period.

I paid for the motherfucking cake.

• Like 1

Nobody ever complained about the devs communicating lmao, everybody complained that what they say just blatantly isn't true. Remember when they said the trailer was being delayed to get the animations? Then it released and they said don't worry they're just placeholders? And then when the placeholders are just in the actual game now? (I'm pretty sure, if not,the animations look like shit anyway). People complain because of broken promises and lack of commitment to a PAID PROJECT. It would be different if this was a passion project or hobby, but this is being made out by the devs to be their job, and they fucking suck at it as well as selling things on the store they haven't even coded yet, and WHEN do the $15 pledgers get their copy? Oh right, never. I would be empathetic with the devs as I know creating projects can be hard if it wasn't for blatant dishonesty, greed, and lack of quality. It's easy to hash out a fever dream and boast all the ideas you have, the part that matters is doing it.

On 07/09/2019 at 12:55 PM, DanDud88 said:

People like the op are in denial they still think the project is still going ahead.

I think you might also be in denial about the project, because it is still going ahead.... It goes both ways, you don't know it is not still being developed and are just guessing.

I know it is still being worked on.

Am I also in denial? (Rhetorical Question)

No denial about it 

You see unlike most people I actually bothered to look into how kickstarter works and how long the process can be etc 

I knew what was involved when I pledged and I'm happy to wait a lot longer 

The only people who are in denial are the ones who pledged blindfolded and now regret it because they can't get a refund for a game they thought was full. 

In future use your brain and research a bit before spending your money 

@JamesLuck01i know im not in the position to demand anything but post a new update and show us what you guys did so far. it will help. at least a little i hope 

But please open you'r eyes. Who is going to keep this game Alive? The one person that play this game ? Where should the more money came from for further development ? The one that Play this game ? 

Okay so i have been following alot of games Dev teams, and how they Work, this here Seem to be dead, i have seen smaller teams that do more stuff, that shows commitment to there players, and gives news on a daily bases. Even devs being on my stream to see bugs and stuff. So don't say give it time, time dont always do great things, but people do great things. 

• Like 1

Ok so how exactly are they spending this money? We must take into account that they raised over $1million dollars+ (by the way, that's alot in terms of a kickstarter), and look what we get. This project took 4 YEARS to make and $1M Dollar just to make this crap module?

This is a joke

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Ok so how exactly are they spending this money? We must take into account that they raised over $1million dollars+ (by the way, that's alot in terms of a kickstarter)

okay and from all that money raised there was also a lot of money that they didnt receive... because of invalid credit cards etc. 

11 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

and look what we get. This project took 4 YEARS to make and $1M Dollar just to make this crap module?

yes and no, yes it has been 4 years since the kickstarter, but its not as simple as you are making it out to be, there are a lot of factors playing into why it took them 4 years... the first year they were with a smaller team than now, also they redid a lot of stuff because of software not being supported anymore. it also didnt take them 1 million dollars to make the module, they raised a million, that doesnt mean they spent it all... the way you are formulating everything you are making everything seem so black and white, when in reality its not, tell the whole truth, not the partial truth

12 hours ago, dagtag said:

okay and from all that money raised there was also a lot of money that they didnt receive... because of invalid credit cards etc. 

yes and no, yes it has been 4 years since the kickstarter, but its not as simple as you are making it out to be, there are a lot of factors playing into why it took them 4 years... the first year they were with a smaller team than now, also they redid a lot of stuff because of software not being supported anymore. it also didnt take them 1 million dollars to make the module, they raised a million, that doesnt mean they spent it all... the way you are formulating everything you are making everything seem so black and white, when in reality its not, tell the whole truth, not the partial truth

Yes but look at the current state of the game, there shouldnt be any excuses. 

I've seen smaller teams doing better than that

Come on, its a SOCIAL MODULE, okay? SOCIAL, its not rocket science. 

I took into account the budget, the team size, the time, and Il be hella sure they could have pulled off something better than this

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 3

I agree with the majority, there should be no excuses. Especially what about those who already paid? At least an update that something is happening would be nice from the developers' side. But hey, let's hope for the best

• Like 1