Sign in to follow this  
RekdRyan

Hey Asylum, Let's chat.

So I'm just going to throw this thread out there, I know there are ones that are similar to this. But lets throw it all out there.

So. I backed this game the day it went out onto Kickstarter. Huge believer in the concept of it.  A few things that are bothering me though.

A. The roadmaps aren't being public as much as they used to be. The townsquare while yes is supposed to be the basics of everything - movement, apartments, voice, etc. But no progress has been made.

B. Asylum, you say that you are working on the Squat module. Where's the road map? You've shown no proof of the development. Your twitter is full of "Art designs" and once a month tweets with next to no information. Asylum, you said these exact words "Townsquare module will give us the basics of each module that will be released. Therefor the modules after townsquare will be able to be developed much faster as the basics will be done"

I don't want to call you a scam. But you're not doing anything to fight the skepticism that is being thrown out there. I've noticed you locking threads when it comes to talking about this, you do not reply to forum threads. So if this is truly not a scam. Why not have more open communication. Let us not be afraid of a freedom of speech and defending yourselves on this matter.

At this point... I feel like this is almost the equivalent of answering a phone call to a guy saying he is from the Microsoft support team and that an error has been identified on my computer and I need to pay to have it fixed. 

So as a company, It's time to be professional. No more locking threads when people are calling you out, to be fair, we all gave you our money to believe in you to develop this game. Time for you to be more transparent. I live an hour and a half away from the studio, Let me pop by, prove to me that something is being done. You can DM me on here if that's something you're able to do.

• Like 5
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

22 minutes ago, RekdRyan said:

A. The roadmaps aren't being public as much as they used to be. The townsquare while yes is supposed to be the basics of everything - movement, apartments, voice, etc. But no progress has been made.

as you said, the town square module is basic, and everything that is supposed to be in it is present, they even added thinks like growing weed etc.

23 minutes ago, RekdRyan said:

B. Asylum, you say that you are working on the Squat module. Where's the road map? You've shown no proof of the development. Your twitter is full of "Art designs" and once a month tweets with next to no information. Asylum, you said these exact words "Townsquare module will give us the basics of each module that will be released. Therefor the modules after townsquare will be able to be developed much faster as the basics will be done"

have you seen this insider yet?

because that pretty much shows that they indeed are working on the SWAT module. and yes, the development of the other modules will go faster, but you have to hold into account that they have both fulltime devs and freelancers. so they dont always have the same amount of developers which has an impact on the time. plus we aren't even a year away and they are already showing us the gun physics.

25 minutes ago, RekdRyan said:

I don't want to call you a scam. But you're not doing anything to fight the skepticism that is being thrown out there. I've noticed you locking threads when it comes to talking about this, you do not reply to forum threads. So if this is truly not a scam. Why not have more open communication. Let us not be afraid of a freedom of speech and defending yourselves on this matter.

if you were to look at the last thread speaking about this you would notice that we didn't just lock it. we were asked questions, we answered those questions, and we just got asked the exact same questions again. the thread went out of hand and that is why we locked it. "freedom of speech" also doesnt apply to forums.

27 minutes ago, RekdRyan said:

So as a company, It's time to be professional. No more locking threads when people are calling you out, to be fair, we all gave you our money to believe in you to develop this game. Time for you to be more transparent. I live an hour and a half away from the studio, Let me pop by, prove to me that something is being done. You can DM me on here if that's something you're able to do.

again, we dont just lock threads right away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RekdRyan said:

So I'm just going to throw this thread out there, I know there are ones that are similar to this. But lets throw it all out there.

So. I backed this game the day it went out onto Kickstarter. Huge believer in the concept of it.  A few things that are bothering me though.

At this point... I feel like this is almost the equivalent of answering a phone call to a guy saying he is from the Microsoft support team and that an error has been identified on my computer and I need to pay to have it fixed. 

Yea I got banned in the discord channel for expressing my opinion.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On 21-6-2019 at 6:02 PM, dagtag said:

as you said, the town square module is basic, and everything that is supposed to be in it is present, they even added thinks like growing weed etc.

have you seen this insider yet?

because that pretty much shows that they indeed are working on the SWAT module. and yes, the development of the other modules will go faster, but you have to hold into account that they have both fulltime devs and freelancers. so they dont always have the same amount of developers which has an impact on the time. plus we aren't even a year away and they are already showing us the gun physics.

if you were to look at the last thread speaking about this you would notice that we didn't just lock it. we were asked questions, we answered those questions, and we just got asked the exact same questions again. the thread went out of hand and that is why we locked it. "freedom of speech" also doesnt apply to forums.

again, we dont just lock threads right away.

why do u think they made the gun video? we were supposed to be able to try guns out "soon" MORE THAN HALF A YEAR AGO. now they could not make that true, so they gave us a video 2 months ago. still cant try out the guns ourselves now, probably will still take aloot of time. but hey, we all know asylum their "soon"

4 hours ago, Theezakj said:

why do u think they made the gun video? we were supposed to be able to try guns out "soon" MORE THAN HALF A YEAR AGO. now they could not make that true, so they gave us a video 2 months ago. still cant try out the guns ourselves now, probably will still take aloot of time. but hey, we all know asylum their "soon"

yes, there was talk about guns being added to the town square on the roadmap, but that roadmap never mentioned anything about "soon". they mentioned it was something that was being worked on for town square.

"- Guns, guns, guns! The shooting range in the basement of the police station will be opening up, giving you access to a few guns to try out (like the one pictured here).
This will give you a taste of how guns will work and feel. We'll show you how awesome the gun systems are with a video when we come closer to this release. "