NorthernGuard

Thanks for giving some hopes

Hello

I am from India. I loved the project as soon as heard it from my friend. This project maybe the real life changing for me. Actually I have a neurological disorder and cant move my body below waist. I would be able to do a lot in here what i cant do in real life. I would live as I want to live here. Like I always wanted to be a police officer. I would be able to use my Ideas and creativity in there. Oh God I cant tell you how excited I am for this to happen for me.

Now I will save my money to send you guys to help in the project. Though I am sorry I cant send big donations as I earn very little deu to my disability. But I will save as much as I can and defiantly send you guys. Ihope it will help all other people like me and thats why I want to help.

I am writing this just to give you guys my respect for your efforts. You guys cant even imagine how would it be a positive cause to lift up the moral people like me. It will somehow make them run around and do things. I cant thank you enough for the effort making something like this possible. I am desperately waiting for this game to come online. 

My suggestion is : Make a platform where this could reach to the people like me easily. Like spread news about this in hospitals etc. Also if possible give it a support for VR.

If possible add some buildings and real world sites for people to visit.

Again my best wishes for you guys. I hope you succeed in your project. May God give you guys a very successful and happy life.

Thanks.

Edited by NorthernGuard
  • Like 7

Well I am sure the team is glad that you are in love with this project as much as they are. 

It truly is a unique but hard project to complete but with the support of the community they will be able to make this game a possibility.

( @HairyGrenade please could you move this post)

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Well I am sure the team is glad that you are in love with this project as much as they are. 

It truly is a unique but hard project to complete but with the support of the community they will be able to make this game a possibility.

( @HairyGrenade please could you move this post)

Right!

But we can help them sharing this news as far as we can.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthernGuard said:

My suggestion is : Make a platform where this could reach to the people like me easily. Like spread news about this in hospitals etc. Also if possible give it a support for VR.

They have already stated that VR will be availible on this game.

I am not sure if they would add those real life building but maybe they could add the "Statue of Liberty" and put it on one of the small islands.

• Like 1

So this post has to be the favourite post I've seen on this forum! Although the game has a while yet to come out, I agree that it will be awesome! I hope all the best for you in your future :)

• Like 1

I very rarely come across such nice people. Thanks everyone for your replies and likes. Also thanks to Asylum team.

• Like 1

If everyone holds on because this game is on a bumpy ride but in 1 year now we would be playing Identity :D