dimin69

Is this game playable ?

i tried to start up the game today and after pressing play i get stuck on this screen (see the schreenshot below) anyone else had this happen?
i even tried creating a new charchter. relogging doesn't fix it either

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

i tried to start up the game today and after pressing play i get stuck on this screen (see the schreenshot below) anyone else had this happen?
i even tried creating a new charchter. relogging doesn't fix it either

unknown.png

its one of the newer bugs, it was in the game a while ago, it got fixed, then it reappeared. nothing to do but to wait for it to be fixed again sadly

5 hours ago, dagtag said:

its one of the newer bugs, it was in the game a while ago, it got fixed, then it reappeared. nothing to do but to wait for it to be fixed again sadly

Do the developers have source management? that would fix the problem

its happening to me as well. past few days ive been trying to play but that crap screen keeps buggin' yall. so its a problem in the game and not my set up. at least thats good news for my set up. suck i cant acces town square w this buggy messgiphy.gif

I finally got my rig fixed and decided to finally get onto IDENTITY.  Well, that is my Welcome page once I created my Character.  Welcome aboard!!!

any idea when this may be resolved? now before yall RUN in here to give a timeline, which we all know you love to uphold, I'm just asking for a friend! lolgiphy.gif

Haha the more I learn about the games dev team the more I think 1. this game isn't worth $30.00 and 2. This game isn't ever going to be anything close to what it's supposed to be.

On 21/05/2019 at 3:08 AM, alphaBroMega said:

Haha the more I learn about the games dev team the more I think 1. this game isn't worth $30.00 and 2. This game isn't ever going to be anything close to what it's supposed to be.

Sorry but you don't know anything about the devs and the work they're doing, at least not on the inner scale of things. 

A big part of game development is bugs coming and going, it happens and it gets dealt with.