SrGeek

Question: BETA

Question

How can I join beta and start playing now?

Did I need to buy passport and beta? or just beta?

Thank you =)

11 answers to this question

Hmm, I see the issue here. I got my copy off of steam so I didn't have to go through this issue, but assuming since it's $30 on Steam and both of those are $15, I would say you have to buy both, passport for full game, and beta for the modules, however, you may want to wait until a moderator or someone more experienced gives you an answer. Sorry.

1 minute ago, OMG_PotatoeZ said:

Hmm, I see the issue here. I got my copy off of steam so I didn't have to go through this issue, but assuming since it's $30 on Steam and both of those are $15, I would say you have to buy both, passport for full game, and beta for the modules, however, you may want to wait until a moderator or someone more experienced gives you an answer. Sorry.

We can get it from steam? Maybe I will get from it then =) Thank you

Yessir, be warned though, that the game in its current state is purely just a singular module, I don't know if I would consider it even an alpha, more of a stress test if that. It is just a social module so what you see is not all you get with your money. They're are also finishing up on the S.W.A.T module which will add firearms to the game, then after a little while longer, they'll finish up the racing module, then release the full beta.

3 minutes ago, OMG_PotatoeZ said:

Yessir, be warned though, that the game in its current state is purely just a singular module, I don't know if I would consider it even an alpha, more of a stress test if that. It is just a social module so what you see is not all you get with your money. They're are also finishing up on the S.W.A.T module which will add firearms to the game, then after a little while longer, they'll finish up the racing module, then release the full beta.

Ye I noticed it =) don't hurry I know what I'm buying =)

Edited by SrGeek
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 5/10/2019 at 10:55 AM, SrGeek said:

Ye I noticed it =) don't hurry I know what I'm buying =)

HAHAHAHA..... you seriously don't know what you're buying!!! Best comment ever on the forums. A touch of brilliance, made me laugh out loud real hard :D

33 minutes ago, 4thdesign said:

HAHAHAHA..... you seriously don't know what you're buying!!! Best comment ever on the forums. A touch of brilliance, made me laugh out loud real hard :D

I follow this game for 4 years... Yes I know what I'm buying...

41 minutes ago, SrGeek said:

I follow this game for 4 years... Yes I know what I'm buying...

So you perfectly understand that all the modules are standalone pieces of the game, are not designed to be a full game Individually and you also understand that it will be a few years before the game truly enters beta phase? 

On 10/05/2019 at 10:50 AM, SrGeek said:

We can get it from steam? Maybe I will get from it then =) Thank you

yes, and yes you need the passport and Beta access to get the early acces on steam if you go through the website. If you go through steam then it is the same thing as buying both on the site but as 1.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

ive followed it since they came out too an with all that time i woulda thought they'd hav more done but idk how hard or easy it is to psychically make a game 

• Like 1