Sign in to follow this  
FFSakes

Idenity looks Dope!

Hello, my name is FFSakes, no really. that's my real life name.

I've been waiting for a game like this to come out and i'm about to be all over it when it does. I just found out about it and am totally hyped. Even better than i imagined, because i am in fact from North Carolina which is a state that the game is based off of! I'm going to be following this but probably not too closely (i'll keep it in the back of my mind cuz if i look at the development everyday, time is just going to go by super slow), probably once a week. It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you in-game.

Btw my real name is Josh. If you really thought it was FFSakes  you're a straight up doofus. jk 

18 hours ago, Chase said:

Welcome. Don't get into the BETA

yeah so i seen that you could purchase the Founders Pack for $30 bucks and that it includes the Town Sqaure. Is that not worth it??? I feel like it would be awesome being a founder.

if youre looking just to chat with who ever is on or customize your apartment then purchase but if youre looking for more to do, just wait, also if you want it cheaper now would probably be a good idea but im not sure if prices will change

On 23/04/2019 at 10:19 PM, remyy19 said:

if youre looking just to chat with who ever is on or customize your apartment then purchase but if youre looking for more to do, just wait, also if you want it cheaper now would probably be a good idea but im not sure if prices will change

Yeah chat with the 2-10 people online