DeadBryson

End Game of Identity?!

Question?
What will be your end goal for identity? 

Mine will be gaining enough money to not have to live a crime driven lifestyle, to help those in need, and just be a civilian living a simple life enjoying the community but also not to be a force to be reckon with. I am not looking to be a hostile personality, only when I need to.

• Like 3

For me it's just being wealthy, living without problems like enough money, contacts in the game. When i've reached it i will keep expanding this achievement, by earning more money and socialiasing.

9 minutes ago, ZoMilan said:

For me it's just being wealthy, living without problems like enough money, contacts in the game. When i've reached it i will keep expanding this achievement, by earning more money and socialiasing.

Pretty much same with me but I would carry on my business if it makes it (bus company) and will be driving the buses around with my employees.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Pretty much same with me but I would carry on my business if it makes it (bus company) and will be driving the buses around with my employees.

One of my friends loves fishing, so i would create a fishing company with him. And maybe a shop will be fun too.

14 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

In Identity there is no end goal you live your end

But you can set a goal for yourself to feel some kind of progression and in real life i know people with a goal to get a sports car or something like that, there are people that have as their life goal to be nice to people.

Mine will be to own almost all real estate and manage an empire of real estate, corporations, organizations, etc. 

On May 6, 2016 at 3:22 AM, SilberDrachen893 said:

My goal is drown out the problems of the real world and make the pain go away.

Dang umm... If you need someone to talk to. I'm here for you. ;)

Own a house, few cars, and spend my off time painting masterpieces. Considering i'm not very creative or "artsy", it will take some time and practice. The most likely end of my art career will be filling my home with paintings that nobody wanted to buy.