Sign in to follow this  
remyy19

WHO WANTS TO HEAR MORE FROM DEV'S?

i'd like to hear what the developers have to say! Also would be nice to tell us what they're working on once or twice a month.

22 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

i'd like to hear what the developers have to say! Also would be nice to tell us what they're working on once or twice a month.

most of the announcements happen on the discord atm, these are the latest two:
image.png.6c693b41b9f0e11caef7d8c22f5e6c9d.png

• Like 5

ROFL, That barn has been in the game since day one. It was on the other map that you could access using the Console. Trying to make it seem like they're actually working on something.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, Aidos said:

ROFL, That barn has been in the game since day one. It was on the other map that you could access using the Console. Trying to make it seem like they're actually working on something.

yes it was, but they did say that... "The location for our video a while back has been polished with new trees and new volumetric lighting." they didn't make it seem like they worked on a new part of the map, what they said was that they polished an already existing part and that they are going to showcase the gunplay, which they are working on, in this location.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, dagtag said:

yes it was, but they did say that... "The location for our video a while back has been polished with new trees and new volumetric lighting." they didn't make it seem like they worked on a new part of the map, what they said was that they polished an already existing part and that they are going to showcase the gunplay, which they are working on, in this location.

denial: 100

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheCobra said:

denial: 100

what am I denying? he said they made it look like they worked on a new part of the map, I quoted them to show that they didn't. that isn't denying anything, that is called proving something.

54 minutes ago, dagtag said:

what am I denying? he said they made it look like they worked on a new part of the map, I quoted them to show that they didn't. that isn't denying anything, that is called proving something.

it was a general statement, all the mods here are in denial or getting paid to lie about the state of the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCobra said:

it was a general statement, all the mods here are in denial or getting paid to lie about the state of the game.

I think I just made clear we are neither of these things. I havent been in denial in any of the comments I left by and we are volunteers. I don't see how stating facts is considered denial